Factory Data Reset Nokia 3.1 Plus, factory reset, master format, reset the device, Remove pattern lock by hard reset fix hang mobile by factory reset or restore all mobile data. You should learn how to hard reset or factory reset your Nokia 3.1 Plus to fix any simple problem of your mobile. Why you hard reset or factory data reset Nokia 3.1 Plus. Such as If your Nokia 3.1 Plus is pattern locked, PIN lock, Password Locked, or mobile hang, slow working etc, then you can hard reset or factory reset. Today I will show you how to easily hard reset or factory reset Nokia 3.1 Plus. See step by step from below.
Here is some specification about Nokia 3.1 Plus.
- Nokia 3.1 Plus mobile release 2018 in October.
- OS is Android 8.1 (oreo) to 9.0
- SIM supported Dual SIM standby, nano.
- Internet Supported GSM/ HSPA/ LTE.
- The display is ISP LCD capacitive touchscreen 16 M Colors
- Memory Internal memory built-in 32GB, 3 Gb RAM and 16GB 2RAM, External Micro SD card Memory Supported Up To 400GB
- Camera Quality Primary Dual 13Mp 5MP, Secondary 8MP
- Battery 3500 mAh Li-Lon non-removable
- Color Blu, white, gray
- Price about EUR 150
Why Need hard reset or factory data reset Nokia 3.1 Plus
Now I will discuss you why need hard reset or factory data Reset Nokia 3.1 Plus. There have many reasons for hard reset or factory reset your Nokia 3.1 Plus. If your Nokia 3.1 Plus Is looked for pattern lock, Password Lock, PIN lock you forgot the lock and also if your mobile is hanging or slow working. This is the one reasons for the hard reset to Nokia 3.1 Plus. The second seasons to hard reset or factory reset Nokia 3.1 Plus. If you are looking your Nokia 3.1 Plus some apps are auto working then you can hard reset or factory reset for restoring your mobile system file. So now see step by step below to reset your Nokia 3.1 Plus.
Before Hard Reset Nokia 3.1 Plus
Before hard reset or factory data reset Nokia 3.1 Plus, Remove Gmail ID from your Nokia 3.1 Plus if you signed. You need Backup all mobile data from your Nokia 3.1 Plus and also backup all mobile contact No from your mobile. And also need at last 80% charge on your Nokia 3.1 Plus mobile battery. And also remove SD card and SIM card from your Nokia 3.1 Plus. After everything completed then you can start Factory Reset Nokia 3.1 Plus.
Hard Reset Nokia 3.1 Plus
- First Turn off your Nokia 3.1 Plus (By press Power button).
- Connect USB cable your Nokia 3.1 Plus to pc or mobile charger wait until charging indicator
- Now Press Together (Volume UP, Power Button) When power on the release power button and after that when seeing recovery mode release also Volume Up button
- Select by Volume Down(Wipe Data/Factory Reset) For confirming Power Button.
- Now Select (Yes) To confirm press by the power button.
- Select (Reboot system now) For confirm it by the power button.
- After rebooting your Nokia 3.1 Plus then complete done the hard reset.
Factory reset or restore your Nokia 3.1 Plus
- At first Turn on your Nokia 3.1 Plus press the power button.
- Go to Setting option.
- Tap now on Backup & reset option.
- tap on factory data reset.
- now tap Reset Phone.
- then tap Erase Everything.
- Your Nokia 3.1 Plus complete Done After Abobe all are completed.