Factory reset Vivo S1: Before use Vivo S1 you have to learn how and hard reset your mobile. Many problems have of your Vivo S1 you can fix by hard reset. When you are looking at your Vivo S1 is very slow working or mobile are some hang. And also if you forgot your Vivo S1 pattern lock or pin lock. You can reset the problem use hard reset or factory reset.
Now I want to discuss the Vivo S1 specifications: The Vivo S1 release 2019 in April. Vivo S1 OS is Android 9.0 (Pie). Vivo S1 dual SIM Micro-SIM standby supported. The Vivo S1 Mobile Display is super IPS LED capacitive touchscreen 16 M Colors. Vivo S1 Internal memory built-in 128GB, 6 GB RAM, External Micro SD card Memory Supported Up To 256GB. Vivo S1 camera Quality Primary Dual 12/8/5Mp, Secondary 25MP. Now I want to Discus about Factory reset Vivo S1.
Why Need Hard reset and factory reset Vivo S1
There have many causes why we are using hard reset Vivo S1. Sometimes If your Vivo S1 not working such as very slow mobile or slow touch working or some apps are not launching properly. Maybe you installed Apps that are not suitable or not perfect for your Vivo S1. If you forgot pattern lock or pin lock of your Vivo S1 then for reset the lock you can use hard reset.
Before Hard Reset or factory reset Vivo S1
Before hard reset Vivo S1, See all instruction and then start hard reset of the Vivo S1. You need Backup all mobile data from your Vivo S1. Such as mobile contact no and other important image or video recording. And also need at last 80% battery charge on your Vivo S1. And also remove SD card and SIM card from Vivo S1. And a very important note that removes any login ID from Vivo S1 other ways after hard reset your mobile FRP lock will show.
How Hard Reset Vivo S1
- First Turn off your Vivo S1 (By press Power button).
- Press (Volume UP, Power Button) until Vivo Fastboot
- Release all button when See Vivo Firstboot mode on the mobile screen.
- Press Volume Down button to select “Recovery Mode ” for confirming it presses the power button
- Now Tap on (Clear Data)
- Now-Again Tap Clear All Data
- Then Tap (OK) And Wait
- Now Tap Return And tap Back icon from upper corner Right
- Then Tap Restart and Tap OK
- After rebooting your Vivo S1 then complete done the hard reset.
Factory reset or restore your Vivo S1
- At first Turn on your Vivo S1 press the power button.
- Go to the Settings option.
- Touch now in more settings and then touch Backup & reset option.
- Select Erase all data by a touch on this option.
- Touch Reset Phone
- select Erase Everything Then Clear all user data Select OK.
- Your Vivo S1 complete Done After Abobe all are completed.