Factory reset Vivo V11 Pro: Before use V11 Pro you have to learn how to factory reset your mobile. Many problems have of your Vivo V11 Pro you can fix by hard reset. When you are looking your Vivo V11 Pro is very slow working or mobile are some hang. And also if you forgot your Vivo V11 Pro pattern lock or pin lock. You can reset the problem use factory reset. Now I want to discuss the Vivo V11 Pro specifications:
The Vivo V11 Pro release 2018 in September. Vivo V11 Pro OS is Android 8.1 (Oreo). Vivo V11 Pro dual SIM Micro-SIM standby supported. The Vivo V11 Pro Mobile Display is super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen 16 M Colors. Vivo V11 Pro Internal memory built-in 128GB, 6 GB RAM, External Micro SD card Memory Supported Up To 256GB. Vivo V11 Pro camera Quality Primary Dual 25Mp, Secondary 12MP. Now I want to Discus about Factory reset of V11 Pro.
Why Need Factory reset Vivo V11 Pro
There have many causes why we are using hard reset V11 Pro. Sometimes If your V11 Pro not working such as very slow mobile or slow touch working or some apps are not launching properly. Maybe you installed a Apps that are not suitable or not perfect for your Vivo V11 Pro. If you forgot pattern lock or pin lock of your Vivo V11 Pro then for reset the lock you can use hard reset.
Before Hard Reset Vivo V11 Pro
Before hard reset V11 Pro, See all instruction and then start hard reset or factory reset of the V11 Pro. You need Backup all mobile data from your V11 Pro. Such as mobile contact no and other important image or video recording. And also need at last 80% battery charge on your V11 Pro. And also remove SD card and SIM card from Vivo V11 Pro. And a very important note that removes any login ID from Vivo V11 Pro other ways after hard reset your mobile FRP lock will show.
How Hard Reset Vivo V11 Pro
- First Turn off your Vivo V11 Pro (By press Power button).
- Press (Volume Down, Power Button) For 10 Second
- Release all button when See Firstboot mode on the mobile screen.
- Use Volume button select “recovery ” for confirming it presses the power button
- Select (Wipe Data) three times to confirm Power Button.
- Now Select (Ok) To Clear all your data to confirm press by the power button.
- Select (Back) to confirm it by the power button.
- From recovery mode select “reboot system”
- After rebooting your Vivo V11 Pro then complete done the hard reset.
Factory reset or restore V11 Pro
- At first Turn on your V11 Pro press the power button.
- Go to Setting option.
- Touch now on more setting and then touch Backup & reset option.
- Select Erase all data by a touch on this option.
- Touch Reset Phone
- select Erase Everything Then Clear all user data Select OK.
- Your Vivo V11 Pro complete Done After Abobe all are completed.