Factory reset and Hard reset google pixel 4 for unlocking. Hard reset and factory reset need to be kept in education if you get some chance. Hard reset and factory reset reasons are basically to restore or unlock your set. If your mobile is locked you will be able to unlock with a hard reset. In addition, if you find that software does automatic work, you can solve it by making a hard reset. After locking, you’ll be able to unlock the lock by simply resetting it if you forget the lock. I will discuss how to do this very easily. And this problem can happen to any mobile user anytime. And we are always with you to solve this problem. One of its greatest advantages is , This learning will always be useful.
Google Pixel 4 specifications:
- Pixel 4 released- 2019, October.
- OS Version- Android 10.
- SIM- Nano-SIM, Electronic SIM card (eSIM)
- Display- P-OLED capacitive touchscreen 16 M Colors.
- Camera- Font Cemara 12.2 MP/ 16MP and Back Camera 8 MP
- RAM- 6 GB
- Memory- Internal memory built-in 64GB/ 128GB, External Micro SD card Memory Not Supported.
- Battery- Non-removable Li-Po 2800 mAh. Fast battery charging 18W, USB Power Delivery 2.0, QI wireless charging
- Color- Just Black, Oh so Orange, Clearly White
Why Need Hard reset Google pixel 4
For that reason, you will do a hard reset of the mobile. For slow working, Pattern locked, PIN locked, Face Locked or warning apps and same type all problems of google pixel4. Unfortunately not working apps warning Comes from your mobile system for corrupted apps. To solve this kind of problem, you can solve it by making a hard reset or factory reset. After locking, you can unlock the lock by hard-resetting if you forget the lock. please follow our all steps without skipping
Before Making Hard Reset of Google Pixel4
Before making hard reset Google Pixel4, See all instructions and then start hard reset of the Google Pixel4. First, Backup all mobile data from Google Pixel4 otherways You will be lost data forever after the mobile hard reset. Such as mobile contact no and other important images or video recording. And also need at last 80% battery charge. Remove the SD card and SIM card from Google Pixel4. And a very important note that removes Gmail ID from Google Pixel4 If possible, otherways after a hard reset the Google Pixel4 You will victim FRP lock.
How Hard Reset Google Pixel 4
- First, Turn On/ Turn off your Google Pixel4 (press By Power button).
- Press together (Volume up, Power Button) until Fastboot option
- Release all buttons when See No command mode option on the mobile screen.
- Press Power button + after 2 secund Volume Up (Now you get android recovery mode )
- Now Select Wipe data/ Factory reset press volume down button and to confirm the press power button.
- Select Factory Data Reset and confirm it by Power button
- Now Select Yes press volume down button and to confirm the press power button.
- Select Reboot System Now and to confirm the press power button.
- After rebooting your Google pixel 3sxl then complete done the hard reset and unlock mobile. (To complete finish connect Wifi internet)
Factory reset or restore Google Pixel 4
- At first Turn on your google pixel 3axl press the power button.
- Go to the Settings option.
- Touch now on System.
- Now tap on Advanced
- Touch by fringer on Reset Options
- Now tap on Erase All Data (Factory reset).
- And tap on Erase All Data
- Now tap on Eares Everything
- Your Pixel4 complete factory reset Done. (To complete finish connect Wifi internet)