Hard reset Alcatel Idol 5s: Alcatel Idol 5s is very famous and faster mobile. Alcatel Idol 5s is a very Famous mobile in these Moments. The Alcatel Idol 5s release 2017 in September. The mobile Every option Added more Update latest option witch that necessary for Now and days and also The mobile very speeds up. The mobile OS is Android 7.1 (Nougat). Nano SIM standby supported. The Alcatel Idol 5s Mobile Display is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen 16 M Colors. In this mobile Internal memory built-in 32GB, 3 GB RAM, External Micro SD card Memory Supported Up To 256GB. The camera Quality Primary Dual 12Mp, Secondary 8MP. Now I want to discuss Hard Reset Alcatel Idol 5s.
Why Need Hard reset Alcatel Idol 5s
There have many causes why we are using hard reset of my Alcatel Idol 5s. Sometimes If our Alcatel Idol 5s not working with any software or other apps, then maybe the problem from software installation. May be After installing any Game, or other Apps APK software on your mobile, If the Apps is not suitable, not perfect for your Alcatel Idol 5s. If you are looking your mobile is very slow All options not working after installing any software on your mobile. Then need the hard reset or factory reset your Alcatel Idol 5s.
Before Hard Reset Your Alcatel Idol 5s
Before hard reset or factory reset of your Alcatel Idol 5s, mobile follows all instructions below. You need to Backup all mobile data from your Alcatel Idol 5s. Such as your mobile contact numbers and other important data. And also need at last 80% charge on your Alcatel Idol 5s mobile battery. And also remove the SD card and SIM card from your Alcatel Idol 5s. After everything completed then you can start Hard Reset Alcatel Idol 5s.
Hard Reset Alcatel Idol 5s
- First Turn off your Alcatel Idol 5s (By press the Power button).
- Now Press (Volume UP, Power Button) For 10 Second And release all button when Android LoGo recovery mode show.
- Now From the command mode select (Recovery Menu) to confirm by the power button.
- Select (Wipe Data/Factory Reset) To confirm Power Button.
- Now Select (Yes–Delete all user Data) To Clear all your data to confirm press the power button.
- Select (Reboot system now) To confirm it by the power button.
- After rebooting your Alcatel Idol 5s then complete done the hard reset.
Factory reset or restore your Alcatel Idol 5s
- At first Turn on your Alcatel Idol 5s press the power button.
- Go to the Settings option.
- Tap now on the Backup & reset option.
- Now tap Factory Data Reset.
- Select Reset Phone by a tap on this option.
- select Erase Everything Then Clear all user data Select OK.
- YourAlcatel Idol 5s complete Done After Abobe all are completed.