Hard Reset HTC U11+: HTC U11+ is a very Speed Up Mobile. HTC U11+ is very excellent and faster mobile. This mobile release 2017 in December. HTC U11+ very easy option so any mobile user can use it easily. The mobile OS is Android 8.0 (Oreo). And Dual SIM standby supported. The HTC U11+ Mobile Display is Super LCD6 capacitive touchscreen 16 M Colors. In this mobile, Internal memory 128/ 64 GB, 6/4 GB RAM External Micro SD card Memory Supported Up To 256GB. The HTC 11U+ camera Quality Primary Dual 12Mp, Secondary 8MP. Now I want to Discus about hard reset your HTC U11+.
Why Need Hard Reset HTC U11+
There Have many regions why we are using hard reset our mobile. I want to mention some regions about hard reset. Sometimes we are looking our mobile not working or slow working. If you forgot your mobile password or pattern lock. If internet browsing or not working. If you looking your mobile affected by some virus. If you have installed new apps after installing new apps mobile not working or looking some problem or cannot uninstall the apps then need hard reset your HTC U11+ mobile as soon as possible.
Before Hard Reset Your HTC U11+
Before hard reset or factory reset of your HTC U11+ mobile follows all instructions below. Frist, you need Backup all mobile data from your HTC U11+. Such as your mobile contacts numbers and other important all any data. And also need at last 80% charge on your mobile battery. And also remove SD card and SIM card from your HTC U11+. Remove Google Account From Your HTC 11U+. If everything is ok now you can start hard reset your HTC U11+.
How To remove Google Account From HTC U11+
- Go to setting =>> Accounts & Sync There you see your google account if you sign in google account.
- Then Tap on Google account Then upside to conner sees remove option.
- Now tap On remove.
- Then your Gmail account will remove from your mobile.
Hard Reset HTC U11+
- First Remove the battery from your HTC U11+ Again insert the battery.
- Now Press (Volume Down, Power Button) For 10 Second And release all button when HTC logo recovery mode show.
- Now From command mode select (factory reset) to confirm the power button.
- Then Again Select (Wipe data/ factory reset) To confirm the power button.
- Now Select (Reboot system now) To confirm press by the power button.
- After rebooting your Huawei Mate 10 then complete done the hard reset.
Factory reset or restore your HTC U11+
- At first Turn on your HTC U11+ press by the power button.
- Go to Setting option.
- Then Select by a tap on Storage.
- Tap now on Erase all Data option.
- Now Tap on Reset Phone from the option.
- Select Erase Everything with a tap on this option.
- Your HTC U11+ complete Done After Abobe all are completed.