Hard Reset Huawei Mate 10: Huawei Mate 10 is a very nice mobile. Huawei Mate 10 is very Famous mobile in this time. This mobile release 2017 on November. The mobile Every Option Is easy so Every user easily uses the mobile, The mobile very speeds up. The mobile OS is Android 8.0 (Nougat). And Dual SIM standby supported. The Huawei Mate 10 Mobile Display is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen 16 M Color. In this mobile Internal memory 64 GB, 4 GB RAM External Micro SD card Memory Supported Up To 256GB. The camera Quality Primary Dual 20Mp, Secondary 8MP. Now I want to Discus about Hard Reset Huawei Mate 10.
Why Need Hard Reset Huawei Mate 10
There have many causes When we are using the Huawei Mate 10. Some time If your Huawei Mate 10 not working any software or other apps everything may be the problem from software. After installing any Game, or other Apps APK software in your mobile. If the Apps is not suitable. If you are looking your mobile is very slow All option not working after installing any software on your mobile. Then need the hard reset or factory reset your Huawei Mate 10.
Before Hard Reset Your Huawei Mate 10
Before hard reset or factory reset of your Huawei Mate 10 mobile follows all instructions. You need Backup all mobile data from your Huawei Mate 10. Such as your mobile contacts numbers and other important all any data. And also need at last 80% charge on your Huawei Mate 10 mobile battery. And also remove SD card and SIM card from your Huawei Mate 10. After everything completed then you can start Hard Reset Huawei Mate 10.
Hard Reset Huawei Mate 10
- First Turn Of your Huawei Mate 10 (By press Power button).
- Now Press (Volume UP, Power Button) For 10 Second And release all button when Samsung logo recovery mode show.
- Now From command mode select (Wipe data/ factory reset) to confirm by the power button.
- Then Again Select (Wipe data/ factory reset) To confirm by the power button.
- Now Select (Reboot system now) To confirm press by the power button.
- After rebooting your Huawei Mate 10 then complete done the hard reset.
Factory reset or restore your Huawei Mate 10
- At first Turn on your Huawei Mate 10 press by the power button.
- Go to Setting option.
- Then Select by a tap on Advanced Setting.
- Tap now on Backup & reset option.
- Now Tap on factory data reset from the option.
- Select Reset phone by a tap on this option.
- Your Huawei Mate 10 complete Done After Abobe all are completed.