Hard Reset Huawei P smart, master format, recovery mode, reset pattern.huawei phones password reset pattern lock remove FRP google Gmail lock remove. This mobile release 2017 in December. In this mobile add a new addition option for internet browsing and very faster. The mobile OS is Android 8.0 (Oreo) hi strong os version. And Hybrid Dual SIM nano supported. The Huawei P smart, Mobile Display is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen 16 M Color. In this mobile Internal memory 64 GB, 4 GB RAM, 32 GB, 3GB RAM, External Micro SD card Memory Supported Up To 256GB. The camera Quality Primary Dual 13Mp, Secondary 8MP. Network supported GSM / HSPA / LTE. Now see below for Hard Reset Huawei P smart
Why Need Hard Reset Huawei P smart
Why . sometimes we are looking our mobile not working properly may be. After installing any Game, or other Apps APK software on your mobile. If the Apps is not suitable for your mobile. If you are looking your mobile is very slow All option not working after installing any software on your mobile. if you are looking your mobile are looked by pattern lock or other any lock, password or pin locked. (Hard Reset Huawei P smart)
Before Hard Reset Huawei P smart
Before hard reset or factory reset of your Huawei P Smart mobile follows all instructions. You need Backup all mobile data from your Huawei P Smart. Such as your mobile contacts numbers and other important all any data. And also need at last 80% charge on your Huawei P smart mobile battery. And also remove SD card and SIM card from your Huawei P Smart. After everything completed then you can start Hard Reset Huawei P smart.
Hard Reset Huawei P smart
- First Turn Of your Huawei P smart (By press Power button).
- Now Press (Volume UP, Power Button) For 10 Second And release all button when Samsung logo recovery mode show.
- Now From command mode select (Wipe data/ factory reset) to confirm by the power button.
- Then Again Select (Wipe data/ factory reset) To confirm by the power button.
- Now Select (Reboot system now) To confirm press by the power button.
- After rebooting your Huawei P smart then completely done the hard reset.
Factory reset or restore your Huawei P smart
- At first Turn on your Huawei P smart press by the power button.
- Go to Setting option.
- Then Select by a tap on Advanced Setting.
- Tap now on Backup & reset option.
- Now Tap on factory data reset from the option.
- Select Reset phone by a tap on this option.
- Your Huawei P smart complete Done After Abobe all are completed.