Hard Reset Lava Z80: Lava Z80 is a very excellent and faster mobile. Lava Z80 is very Famous mobile in this Moments. The Lava Z80 release 2017 on September. The mobile Every option Added more Update latest option witch that necessary for Now and days and also The mobile very speeds up. The mobile OS is Android 7.0 (Nougat). Dual SIM Micro-SIM standby supported. The Lava Z80 Mobile Display is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen 16 M Colors. In this mobile Internal memory built-in 16GB, 3 GB RAM, External Micro SD card Memory Supported Up To 64GB. The camera Quality Primary Dual 8Mp, Secondary 5MP. Now I want to Discus about Hard Reset Lava Z80.
Why Need Hard Reset Lava Z80
There have many causes why we are using hard reset of my Lava Z80. Sometimes If our Lava Z80 not working any software or other apps, then maybe the problem from software installing. Maybe After installing any Game, or other Apps APK software in your mobile, If the Apps is not suitable, not perfect for your Lava Z80. If you are looking your mobile is very slow All option not working after installing any software on your mobile. Then need the hard reset or factory reset your Lava Z80.
Before Hard Reset Your Lava Z80
Before hard reset or factory reset of your Lava Z80, mobile follows all instructions below. You need Backup all mobile data from your Lava Z80. Such as your mobile contacts numbers and other important all any data. And also need at last 80% charge on your Lava Z80 mobile battery. And also remove SD card and SIM card from your Lava Z80. After everything completed then you can start Hard Reset Lava Z80.
Hard Reset Lava Z80
- First Turn off your Lava Z80 (By press Power button).
- Now Press (Volume UP, Power Button) For 10 Second And release all button when Android LoGo recovery mode show.
- Now From command mode select (Android Logo) to confirm by the power button.
- Select (Wipe Data/Factory Reset) For confirm Power Button.
- Now Select (Yes) To Clear all your data to confirm press by the power button.
- Select (Reboot system now) For confirm it by the power button.
- After rebooting your Lava Z80 then complete done the hard reset.
Factory reset or restore your Lava Z80
- At first Turn on your Lava Z80 press the power button.
- Go to Setting option.
- Tap now on Backup & reset option.
- Select Reset Device by a tap on this option.
- select Erase Everything Then Clear all user data Select OK.
- Your Lava Z80 complete Done After Abobe all are completed.