Hard Reset Lenovo K8 Plus, Master format, Recovery mode, restore, By hard reset your mobile you can remove your mobile pattern lock password lock and pin lock. If your mobile is hanging or other problem then after hard reset or factory reset your mobile will be fixed. Before hard reset, your mobile removes SIM card or SD card from your mobile. And back up all important data from your mobile.
Lenovo K8 Plus Specification
Lenovo K8 Plus is a very top level mobile and latest mobile. Lenovo K8 Plus is very Famous mobile in this time. This mobile release 2017 on September. The mobile OS 7.1.1 version. And Dual SIM Nano-SIM Dual Standby. The Lenovo K8 Plus Mobile Display is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen 16 M Color. In this mobile Internal memory 32 GB, 3/4GB RAM External Micro SD card Memory Supported Up To 128GB. The camera Quality Primary Dual 13Mp, Secondary 8 MP. Network GSM/ HSPA/ LTE.Battery Non-Removeable li-PO 4000 mAh. Color – Fine Gold, Venom Black. Price About 200 EUR. Fingerprint supported browser HTML5. Now I want to Discus about Hard reset Lenovo K8 Plus.
There have many causes, Why we are using the Lenovo K8 Plus. If your Lenovo K8 Plus not working any option. Maybe after installing any Game, or other Apps APK software in your mobile. If the Apps is not suitable for Lenovo K8 Plus. If you are looking your mobile is very slow All option not working after installing any software in your mobile. Then need hard reset Lenovo K8 Plus.
Before hard reset or factory reset of your Lenovo K8 Plus, mobile follows all instructions. You need Backup all mobile data from your Lenovo K8 Plus. Such as your mobile contacts numbers and other important all any data. And also need at last 80% charge on your Lenovo K8 Plus mobile battery. And also remove SD card and SIM card from your Lenovo K8 Plus. After everything completed then you can start Hard reset Lenovo K8 Plus.
Hard Reset Lenovo K8 Plus
- First Turn Of your Lenovo K8 Plus (By press Power button).
- Now Press (Volume UP, Power Button) For 10 Second And release all button when Lenovo logo recovery mode show. (again Volume UP and Power).
- Now From command mode select (Recovery) to confirm by the power button.
- Then Select (Wipe Data /factory reset) Accept It To confirm by the power button.
- Now Select (Yes-delete all user data) Using Power Rocket To confirm press by the power button.
- Then select Reboot system now
- After rebooting your Lenovo K8 Plus then complete done the hard reset.
Factory reset or restore your Lenovo K8 Plus
- At first Turn on your Lenovo K8 Plus press by the power button.
- Go to Setting option.
- Then Select by a tap on Backup and reset.
- Now Tap on factory data reset from the option.
- Select Reset phone by a tap on this option.
- Now you have to tap on Erase Everything from the option.
- Your Lenovo K8 Plus complete Done After Above all are completed.