Hard Reset Lenovo S5 Pro: Before use Lenovo S5 Pro you have to learn how to factory reset and hard reset your Lenovo S5 Pro. Many problems have of your Lenovo S5 Pro you can fix by factory reset or hard reset. When you are looking your Lenovo S5 Pro is very slow working or mobile are some hang. And also if you forgot your Lenovo S5 Pro pattern lock or pin lock. You can reset the problem use hard reset or factory reset. Now I want to discuss the Lenovo S5 Pro specifications:
The Lenovo S5 Pro release 2018 in October. Lenovo S5 Pro OS is Android 8.1 (Oreo). Lenovo S5 Pro dual SIM Micro-SIM standby supported. The Lenovo S5 Pro Mobile Display is ISP LCD capacitive touchscreen 16 M Colors. Lenovo S5 Pro Internal memory built-in 64/128GB, 6 GB RAM, External Micro SD card Memory Supported Up To 256GB. Lenovo S5 Pro camera Quality Primary Dual 12/20Mp, Secondary 20/8MP. Now I want to Discus about Factory reset Lenovo S5 Pro.
Why Need factory reset and Hard Reset Lenovo S5 Pro
Hard reset Lenovo S5 Pro There have many causes why we are using hard reset or factory reset Lenovo S5 Pro. Sometimes If your Lenovo S5 Pro not working such as very slow mobile or slow touch working or some apps are not launching properly. Maybe you installed a Apps that is not suitable or not perfect for your Lenovo S5 Pro. If you forgot pattern lock or pin lock of your Lenovo S5 Pro then for reset the lock you can use hard reset.
Before factory Reset or hard reset Lenovo S5 Pro
Before factory reset or hard reset Lenovo S5 Pro, See all instruction and then start hard reset or factory reset of the Lenovo S5 Pro. You need Backup all mobile data from your Lenovo S5 Pro. Such as mobile contact no and other important image or video recording. And also need at last 80% battery charge on your Lenovo S5 Pro. And also remove SD card and SIM card from Lenovo S5 Pro. And a very important note that removes any login ID from Lenovo S5 Pro other ways after hard reset your mobile FRP lock will show.
How Hard Reset Lenovo S5 Pro
- First Turn off your Lenovo S5 Pro (By press Power button).
- Press (Volume Up, Power Button) For 10 Second
- Release all button when See Logo on mobile screen.
- Select (Wipe Data/ Factory reset) three times to confirm Power Button.
- Now Select (Wipe Data/ Factory reset) to confirm press by the power button.
- From recovery mode select “reboot system Now“
- After rebooting your Lenovo S5 Pro then complete done the hard reset.
Factory reset or restore your Lenovo S5 Pro
- At first Turn on your Lenovo S5 Pro press the power button.
- Go to the Settings option.
- Touch now on Advanced Settings and then touch Backup & reset option.
- Select Factory Data Reset by a touch on this option.
- Touch Reset Phone
- select Reset Phone
- Your Lenovo S5 Pro complete Done After Abobe all are completed.