Hard Reset Motorola Moto X4: Motorola Moto X4 is a Top Ranking and faster mobile. The Motorola Moto X4 release 2017 on September. The mobile Every option Added more Update latest option witch that necessary for Now and days and also The mobile very speeds up. The mobile OS is Android 7.1 (Nougat). Nano SIM Dual SIM standby supported. The Motorola Moto X4 Mobile Display is LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen 16 M Colors. In this mobile Internal memory built in 32GB, 3GB RAM, External Micro SD card Memory Supported Up To 256GB. The camera Quality Primary Dual 12Mp, Secondary 16MP. Now I want to Discus about Hard Reset Motorola Moto X4.
Why Need Hard Reset Motorola Moto X4
There have many causes why we are using hard reset of my Motorola Moto X4. Sometimes If our Motorola Moto X4 not working any software or other apps, then may be the problem from software installing. May be After installing any Game, or other Apps APK software in your mobile, If the Apps is not suitable, not perfect for your Motorola Moto X4. If you are looking your mobile is very slow All option not working after installing any software on your mobile. Then need the hard reset of factory reset your Motorola Moto X4.
Before Hard Reset Your Motorola Moto X4
Before hard reset or factory reset of your Motorola Moto X4, mobile follows all instructions below. You need Backup all mobile data from your Motorola Moto X4. Such as your mobile contacts numbers and other important all any data. And also need at last 80% charge on your Motorola Moto X4 mobile battery. And also remove SD card and SIM card from your Motorola Moto X4. After everything completed then you can start Hard Reset Motorola Moto X4.
Hard Reset Motorola Moto X4
- First Turn off your Motorola Moto X4 (By press Power button).
- Now Press (Volume UP, Power Button) For 10 Second And release all button.
- Now From command mode select (Recovery Menu) to confirm by the power button.(Android LoGo recovery mode show Then press volume up and power button)
- Select (Wipe Data/Factory Reset) For confirm Power Button.
- Now Select (Yes–Delete all user Data) To Clear all your data to confirm press by the power button.
- Select (Reboot system now) For confirm it by the power button.
- After rebooting your Motorola Moto X4 then complete done the hard reset.
Factory reset or restore your Motorola Moto X4
- At first Turn on your Motorola Moto X4 press the power button.
- Go to Setting option.
- Tap now on Backup & reset option.
- Select Reset Phone by a tap on this option.
- select Erase Everything Then Clear all user data Select OK.
- Your Motorola Moto X4 complete Done After Abobe all are completed.