Hard Reset Nokia 7 plus, reset factory, password, pin, pattern Lock reset, master format, Recovery mode, reset the device, easy lock removes, Quick Reset mobile. Now you need to know how to reset your Nokia plus 7. In your mobile have so many locks showing Every lock you cannot remove by hard reset Such as Country Lock, Google Gmail Lock FRP Lock, Network Unlock, Network Not registered.We have also more solution for the other locks. But witch Lock you can remove from your mobile by hard reset. Such as If your mobile is pattern locked, PIN lock, Password Locked, or mobile hang working or slow etc. Now I will about the mobile specification.The Nokia 7 plus mobile release 2018 in April. The mobile OS is Android 8.0 (oreo). And Dual SIM standby, nano and Hybrid. supported internet GSM/ HSPA/ LTE/ CDMA/EVDO. Nokia 7 Plus Mobile Display is ISP LCD capacitive touchscreen 16 M Colors. In this mobile Internal memory built-in 64GB, 4 Gb RAM, External Micro SD card Memory Supported Up To 256GB. The camera Quality Primary Dual 12Mp, Secondary 16MP. Battery 380 mAh Li-Lon non-removable. Tow color mobile available in the market the color is Black/copper, White/Copper. the mobile Price is 400 EUR. Ok, now I will discuss about nokia 7 plus hjard reset solutuion.
Why Need hard reset Nokia 7 Plus
Why need hard reset your mobile. there have many reasons for hard reset or factory reset. If your mobile Is looked for pattern lock, Password Lock, PIN lock. This is the one reasons for the hard reset. If you are looking your mobile not working properly, Very slow working that time needs also hard reset or factory reset your mobile. This is the second seasons. If you are looking your mobile some apps are auto working then you can hard reset or factory reset your mobile for restoring your mobile system file. So now see step by step below to reset your Nokia 7 plus.
Before Hard Reset Nokia 7 Plus
Before hard reset or factory reset of your Nokia 7 plus mobile, Remove Gmail ID from your Nokia 7 Plus. follows See all instructions below. You need Backup all mobile data from your Nokia 7 Plus.You need to backup all mobile contact No from your mobile. And also need at last 80% charge on your Nokia 7 plus mobile battery. And also remove SD card and SIM card from your Nokia 7 Plus. After everything completed then you can start Factory Reset Nokia 7 Plus.
Hard Reset Nokia 7 Plus
- First Turn off your Nokia 7 Plus (By press Power button).
- Now Press Together (Volume UP, Power Button) For 10 Second And release all button when Recovery Mode show
- Select by Volume Down(Wipe Data/Factory Reset) For confirming Power Button.
- Now Select (Yes– Delete All User Data) To confirm press by the power button.
- Select (Reboot system now) For confirm it by the power button.
- After rebooting your Nokia 7 Plus then complete done the hard reset.
Factory reset or restore your Nokia 7 Plus
- At first Turn on your Nokia 7 Plus press the power button.
- Go to Setting option.
- Tap now on Backup & reset option.
- tap on factory data reset.
- now tap Reset Device.
- then tap Erase Everything.
- Your Nokia 7 Plus complete Done After Abobe all are completed.