Hard Reset Oppo A71: Oppo A71 is a Top Ranking and very faster working mobile. The Oppo A71 release 2017 on September. The mobile Every option Is latest and add some new option witch that necessary for the mobile user at present time. The mobile OS is Android 7.1 (Nougat). Nano SIM Dual SIM standby supported. The Oppo A71 Mobile Display is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen 16 M Colors Display Size 5.2 inches. Network Supported GSM/ UMTS/ LTE. In this mobile Internal memory built-in 16 GB, 3 GB RAM, CPU Octa- Core 1.5 GHz, Cortex-A-53. The camera Quality Primary Dual 13Mp, Secondary 5MP. Battery Non-Removeable Li-Lon 300mAh. Tow Color Are Able GOLD And Blak. The mobile price 190$. Now I want to Discus about Hard Reset Oppo A71.
Why Need Hard Reset Oppo A71
There have many causes why need the hard reset of my Oppo A71. Sometimes If our Oppo A71 not working any software or other apps, then may be the problem from software installing. May be After installing any Game, or other Apps APK software in your mobile, If the Apps is not suitable, not perfect for your Oppo A71. If you are looking your mobile is very slow All option not working after installing any software in your mobile. Then need the hard reset of factory reset your Oppo A71.
Before Hard Reset Your Oppo A71
Before hard reset or factory reset of your Oppo A71, mobile follows all instructions below. You need Backup all mobile data from your Oppo A71. Such as your mobile contacts numbers and other important all any data. And also need at last 80% charge on your Motorola Oppo A71 mobile battery. And also remove SD card and SIM card from your Oppo A71. After everything completed then you can start Hard Reset Oppo A71.
Hard Reset Oppo A71
- First Turn off your Oppo A71 (By press Power button).
- Now Press (Volume Down, Power Button) For 10 Second And release all button. Release All Button When Show Oppo LoGo recovery mode. (Note: if not working use Volume UP And Power Button)
- Now From command mode select (English) to confirm by the power button.
- Select (Wipe Data and Cash) twice For confirm Power Button.
- Now Select (Yes) To Clear all your data to confirm press by the power button.
- Select (Reboot) For confirm it by the power button.
- After rebooting your Oppo A71 then complete done the hard reset.
Factory reset or restore your Oppo A71
- At first Turn on your Oppo A71 press the power button.
- Go to Setting option.
- Tap now on Backup & reset option.
- Select Factory Data Reset by a tap on this option.
- Now Select Reset Device to tap it.
- select Erase Everything Then Clear all user data Select OK.
- Your Oppo A71 complete Done After Abobe all are completed.