Hard Reset Oppo F5: Hard Reset Oppo F5, Pattern Lock remove, recovery mode, restore factory, Very quick hard reset your mobile, PIN lock remove, Factory format, reset all. Oppo F5 is a Top Ranking and very faster working mobile. The Oppo F5 release 2017 on October. The mobile OS is Android 7.1 (Nougat). Nano SIM Dual SIM standby supported. The Oppo F5 Mobile Display is LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen 16 M Colors Display Size6 inches. Network Supported GSM/ HSPA/ LTE. In this mobile Internal memory built-in 64/ 32GB, 6/4 GB RAM, CPU Octa-Core, Mali-G71 MP2. The camera Quality Primary Dual 16Mp, Secondary 20MP. Battery Non-Removeable Li-Lon 3200mAh. Four Color Are Able Red, GOLD, And Black. The mobile price 320 EUR. Now I want to Discus about Hard Reset Oppo F%.
Why Need Hard Reset Oppo F5
There have many causes why need the hard reset of my Oppo F5. Sometimes If our Oppo F5 not working any software or other apps, then maybe the problem from software installing. Maybe After installing any Game, or other Apps APK software in your mobile, If the Apps is not suitable, not perfect for your Oppo F5. If you are looking your mobile is very slow All option not working after installing any software in your mobile. Then need the hard reset or factory reset your Oppo F5.
Before Hard Reset Your Oppo F5
Before hard reset or factory reset of your Oppo F5, mobile follows all instructions below. You need Backup all mobile data from your Oppo F5. Such as your mobile contacts numbers and other important all any data. And also need at last 80% charge on your Motorola Oppo F5 mobile battery. And also remove SD card and SIM card from your Oppo F5. After everything completed then you can start Hard Reset Oppo F5.
Hard Reset Oppo F5
- First Turn off your Oppo F5 (By press Power button).
- Now Press (Volume Down, Power Button) For 10 Second And release all button. Release All Button When Show Oppo LoGo recovery mode. (Note: if not working use Volume UP And Power Button)
- Now From command mode select (English) to confirm by the power button.
- Select (Wipe Data and Cash) twice For confirm Power Button.
- Now Select (Yes) To Clear all your data to confirm press by the power button.
- Select (Reboot) For confirm it by the power button.
- After rebooting your Oppo F5 then complete done the hard reset.
Factory reset or restore your Oppo F5
- At first Turn on your Oppo F5 press the power button.
- Go to Setting option.
- Tap now on Backup & reset option.
- Select Factory Data Reset by a tap on this option.
- Now Select Reset Device to tap it.
- select Erase Everything Then Clear all user data Select OK.
- Your Oppo F5 complete Done After Abobe all are completed.