How to hard reset oppo Reno Z: You should know how to hard reset and factory reset your Oppo RenoZ and also how to unlock pattern lock, pin lock, password lock. Oppo Reno Z is a Top Ranking and very faster working mobile. The Oppo Reno Z release 2019 on June. The mobile OS is Android 9.0 (pie). Nano SIM Dual SIM standby supported. The Oppo Reno Z Mobile Display is AMOLED capacitive touchscreen 16 M Colors Display Size
6 inches. Oppo Reno Z Network Supported GSM/ HSPA/ LTE/CDMA. Oppo Reno Z mobile Internal memory built-in 128/ 256GB, 6GB RAM, CPU Octa-Core, 2*2.2 GHz. Oppo Reno Z The camera Quality Primary Dual 48Mp 5MP, Secondary 32MP. Battery Non-Removeable Li-Lon 4035mAh. Four Color Are Available, Star Purple, Coral Orange, Extreme Night Black, Bead White. The mobile price 330 EUR. Now I want to Discus about Hard Reset Oppo RenoZ.
Why Need Hard Reset Oppo Reno Z
Why you should hard reset or factory reset Oppo Reno Z. If you see Oppo Reno Z not proper working or any apps. Maybe After installing any Game, or other Apps APK software in your mobile, If the Apps is not suitable or not perfect for your Oppo Reno Z. After installing any software in your Oppo Reno Z and after that you are looking your mobile is very slow and All option not working. Then need the Hardreset or factory reset your Oppo RenoZ to fix that.
Before Hard Reset Your Oppo Reno Z
Before hard reset or factory reset of your Oppo Reno Z, follows all instructions below. You need Backup all mobile data from your Oppo Reno Z. Such as your mobile contacts numbers and other important all any data and image. And also need at last 80% charge on your Motorola Oppo Reno Z mobile battery. And also remove SD card and SIM card from your Oppo Reno Z. After everything completed then you can start Hard Reset Oppo RenoZ.
Hard Reset Oppo Reno Z
- First Turn off your Oppo Reno Z (By press Power button).
- Now Press (Volume Down, Power Button) For 10 Second And release all button. Release All Button When Show Oppo LoGo recovery mode. (Note: if not working use Volume UP And Power Button)
- Now From command mode select (English) to confirm by the power button.
- Select (Wipe Data ) twice For confirm Power Button.Wipe data ( keep SMS contact and Photo )
- Now Select (OK) To Clear all your data to confirm press by the power button.
- Select (Reboot) For confirm it by the power button.
- After rebooting your Oppo Reno Z then complete done the hard reset.
Factory reset or restore your Oppo Reno Z
- At first Turn on your Reno Z press the power button.
- Go to Settings option.
- Tap now on Aditional settings option.
- Select Back up and reset by a tap on this option.
- Now Select Reset to Factory Settings to tap it.
- Then tap on Erase all content & settings
- Select Erase Data.
- Your Oppo Reno Z complete Done After Abobe all are completed.