Hard reset Samsung Galaxy A6, Today I will see you how to hard reset or factory reset and remove pattern lock from your Samsung Galaxy A6. And every mobile user needs to see how to reset FRP lock from your mobile. Because after hard reset many mobiles locked by FRP lock. Now I will discuss Samsung Galaxy A6. The mobile release in 2018 on may. Samsung Galaxy A6 is very latest and faster mobile. Samsung Galaxy A6 OS is 8.0 Oreo. Neno dual SIM supported in this mobile. The Samsung Galaxy A6 Mobile Display is Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen 16 M Colors. In this mobile Internal memory built-in 64GB 4 Gb RAM and 32 GB 3gb RAM, External Micro SD card Memory dedicated slot 256GB. The camera Quality Primary Dual 16Mp, Secondary 16MP. Battery non-removable 3000 mAh. 4 Color mobile available the color is Black, Gold, Blue, and lavender. The mobile Price is 310 EUR. Now see how to hard reset the Samsung Galaxy A6
Why Need hard reset Samsung Galaxy A6 (2018)
Why need hard reset our mobile there has much reason. If you are looking your mobile not proper working or other any problem. If you forgot your mobile pattern lock then for reset the lock need a hard reset, Sometimes we are installing new software may be a game or other apps. If the apps are harm full for your mobile after installing the apps your mobile would be hung or not working.
Before Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A6 (2018)
Before hard reset, your mobile needs a little careful, First, remove Gmail Id or any ID from your mobile. Before hard reset your mobile need backup all important data. Such as your mobile images, recording video or phone number etc. And must check mobile battery charge needs 80% charge. Remove SD card and Scard. After everything perfect then you can start hard reset.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A6
- First Turn off your Samsung Galaxy A6 (2018) (By press Power button).
- After that press together (Volume UP, Power Button) For 10, Second And release all button when No command mode show.
- When seeing No Command mode then touch the screen.
- Now select (Wipe Data/Factory Reset) For confirming Power Button.
- After that select (Yes– Delete All User Data) To confirm press by the power button.
- Now Select (Reboot system now) For confirm it by the power button.
- After rebooting your Samsung Galaxy A6 (2018) then complete done the hard reset.
Factory reset or restore your Samsung Galaxy A6 (2018)
- At first Turn on your Samsung Galaxy A6 (2018)press the power button.
- Go to Setting option.
- Tap now on General management option.
- Select Reset by a tap on this option.
- tap on factory data reset.
- now tap Reset.
- then tap Delete All.
- Your Samsung Galaxy A6 (2018) complete Done After Abobe all are completed.
How to hard reset Samsung miracle loader or box
first, install Samsung USB driver. After Install Samsung USB driver then lunches the miracle loader or box. Now connect your mobile to computer keek it on your mobile. now from miracle loader click Samsung then select port by scan if the port is pound then, from below option select factory reset. now click the start button. take a few minutes then the hard reset will complete.