Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy C7: Samsung Galaxy C7 is a very excellent mobile. Samsung Galaxy C7 is a very Famous mobile at this Moment. This Samsung Galaxy C7 release 2017 in September. The mobile Every Option Added more Update latest option witch that necessary for Now and days and also The mobile very speeds up. The mobile OS is Android 7.1 (Nougat). And Hybrid Dual SIM standby supported. The Samsung Galaxy C7 Mobile Display is Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen 16 M Colors. In this mobile Internal memory built-in 32GB, 4 GB RAM, External Micro SD card Memory Supported Up To 256GB. The camera Quality Primary Dual 13Mp, Secondary 16MP. Now I want to discuss about Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy C7.
Why Need Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy C7
There have many causes why we are using a hard reset of my Samsung Galaxy C7. Sometimes If our Samsung Galaxy C7 not working with any software or other apps, then maybe the problem from software installation. Maybe After installing any Game, or other Apps APK software on your mobile, If the Apps is not suitable, not perfect for your Samsung Galaxy c7. If you are looking your mobile is very slow All options not working after installing any software on your mobile. Then need the hard reset or factory reset your Samsung Galaxy C7.
Before Hard Reset Your Samsung Galaxy C7
Before hard reset or factory reset of your Samsung Galaxy C7, mobile follows all instructions below. You need to Backup all mobile data from your Samsung Galaxy C7. Such as your mobile contact numbers and other important data. And also need at last 80% charge on your Samsung Galaxy C7 mobile battery. And also remove the SD card and SIM card from your Samsung Galaxy C7. After everything completed then you can start Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy C7.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy C7
- First Turn Of your Samsung Galaxy C7 (By press the Power button).
- Now Press (Volume UP, Home Button, Power Button) For 10 Second And release all button when Samsung logo recovery mode show.
- Now From the command mode select (Samsung Logo) to confirm by the power button.
- Select (Wipe Data/Factory Reset) For confirm Power Button.
- Now Select (Yes– Delete All User Data) To confirm press by the power button.
- Select (Reboot system now) For confirm it by the power button.
- After rebooting your Samsung Galaxy C7 then complete done the hard reset.
Factory reset or restore your Samsung Galaxy C7
- At first Turn on your Samsung Galaxy C7 press the power button.
- Go to the Settings option.
- Tap now on the Backup & reset option.
- Select Reset Device by a tap on this option.
- select Erase Everything Then Clear all user data Select OK.
- Your Samsung Galaxy C7 complete Done After Abobe all are completed.