Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Note8: Samsung Galaxy Note8 is a very strong mobile for this time. This is the latest mobile in 2017. The mobile Every Option and OS version is very top level and very speed up. The mobile OS is Android 7.1.1 (Nougat). And Nano-SIM, dual standby supported. The Mobile Display is Super AMOLED 16 M Color. In this mobile Internal memory supported 64/128/256 GB, 6 GB RAM, And External SD card Up to 256. The camera Quality Primary Dual 12Mp, Secondary 8 MP. Now I want to discuss Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Note8.
Why Need Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Note8
There have many causes When we are using the Samsung Galaxy Note8. Sometimes your mobile not working everything may be the problem from the software. Maybe you have installed any APK software on your mobile. And the Apps is not suitable for your mobile. If you are looking your mobile is very slow or option perfect not working after installing your software on your mobile. Then need the hard reset or factory reset your Samsung Galaxy Note8.
Before Hard Reset Your Samsung Galaxy Note8
Before a hard reset of the factory reset your mobile follow all instructions. You need to Backup all mobile data from your mobile. Such as mobile contracts no and other important data. And also need at last 80% charge on your mobile battery. And also remove the SD card and SIM card from your Samsung Galaxy Note8. After everything completed then you can start Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Note8.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Note8
- First Turn Of your Samsung Galaxy Note8 (By press the Power button).
- Now Press (Volume UP, Bixby Key, Power Button) For 10 Second And release all button when Samsung logo recovery mode show.
- Now From command mode select (Wipe data/ factory reset) to confirm by the power button.
- Then Select (Yes-delete all user data) To confirm by the power button.
- Now Select (Reboot system now) To confirm press the power button.
- After rebooting your Samsung Galaxy Note8 then complete done the hard reset.
- See also: How to Root Your Samsung Galaxy Note8See also: How to FRP Remove from your Samsung Galaxy Note8
Factory reset or restore your Samsung Galaxy Note8
- At first Turn on your Samsung Galaxy Note8 press the power button.
- Go to the Settings option.
- Then Select by a tap on general management.
- Tap now on the reset option.
- Now Tap on factory data reset from the option.
- Select Reset device by a tap on this option.
- Now you have to tap on Delete all from the option.
- Your Samsung Galaxy Note8 complete Done After Abobe all are completed.