How to Hard reset Samsung Galaxy s10, Today I will see you how to hard reset or factory reset and remove pattern lock from your Samsung Galaxy S10. And every mobile user needs to see how to reset FRP lock from your Galaxy S10. Because after hard reset many mobiles locked by FRP lock. Now I will discuss the Samsung S10. The mobile release in 2019 in May. Galaxy S10 is very latest and faster mobile. Samsung S10 OS is 9.0 One UI, Neno dual SIM supported in this mobile. The Galaxy S10 Mobile Display is Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen 16 M Colors. Galaxy S10 Internal memory built-in 128/512GB 8Gb RAM External Micro SD card Memory dedicated slot 256GB. Galaxy S10 camera Quality Primary Dual 12MP 12 MP 16MP, Secondary 10 MP. Samsung S10 Battery non-removable 3400 mAh. Galaxy S10 6 Color is available in the market color is Prism Black, Prism white, Prism Green, Prism Blue, Flamingo Pink, and Canary Yellow. The mobile Price is 770 EUR. Now see how to hard reset the Samsung S10
Why Need hard reset Samsung Galaxy S10
Why you hard reset Galaxy s10. If you looking your S10 not proper working or other any problem. If you forgot your Galaxy S10 pattern lock or finger Lock then Hard reset your S10 for unlocking you’re mobile, Sometimes we are installing new Apps in Galaxy S10 may be a game or other apps. If the apps are harm full for your Galaxy S10, after installing the apps in your Galaxy S10 would be hung or not working.
Before Hard Reset Galaxy S10
Before hard reset, your Galaxy S10 needs a little careful, First, remove Gmail Id or any ID from your Galaxy S10. Before hard reset, your Galaxy S10 need backup all important data. Such as your Galaxy S10 images, recording video or phone number etc. And must check S10 battery charge needs 80% charge. Remove SD card and SIM card from Galaxy S10. After everything perfect then you can start hard reset Galaxy S10.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S10
- First Turn off your Galaxy S10 (By press Power button).
- After that press together (Volume UP, Power Button) For 10, Second And release all button when No command mode show.
- When seeing No Command mode then touch the screen.
- Now select (Wipe Data/Factory Reset) For confirming Power Button.
- After that select (Yes– Delete All User Data) To confirm press by the power button.
- Now Select (Reboot system now) For confirm it by the power button.
- After rebooting your Galaxy S10 then complete done the hard reset.
Factory reset or restore your Samsung Galaxy S10
- At first Turn on your Galaxy S10 press the power button.
- Go to Setting option.
- Tap now on General management option.
- Select Reset by a tap on this option.
- tap on factory data reset.
- now tap Reset.
- then tap Delete All.
- Your Galaxy S10 complete Done After Abobe all are completed.
How to hard reset Samsung miracle loader or box
- First, install the Samsung USB driver.
- After Install Samsung USB driver
- Then lunches the miracle loader or box.
- Now connect your Galaxy S10 to computer
- Now from miracle loader click Samsung Option
- Then select port by scan if the port is the pound
- After that from below option select factory reset.
- Now click the start button.
- Take a few minutes then the hard reset will complete.