Hard Reset Vivo U10: Hard reset is very important as a part of any android mobile. You should learn it for unlocking and restoring the original data of your mobile. You can fix the problem by a hard reset If your VivoU10 has become lock or other problems. But also if Some apps automatic working or unfortunately, stopped. No problem you can fix the problems by hard reset or factory reset android. And also if you forgot your VivoU10 pattern lock or pin lock. Easily you can fix it by hard reset or factory reset. This is a common problem for all mobile users. Almost every time you am to face the problem. So learn it for lifetime use.
- VivoU10 released- 2019, September.
- OS Version- Android 9.0 (Pie). Funtouch 9.1
- SIM- Neno-SIM Dual standby supported.
- Display- IPS LED capacitive touchscreen 16 M Colors.
- Camera- Font Cemara 13/8/2 MP and Back Camera 8 MP
- RAM- 3/4 GB
- Memory- Internal memory built-in 32/64GB, External Micro SD card Memory Supported Up To 256GB.
- Battery- Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh. Fast battery charging 18W
- Color- Thunder Black, Blue, Red, Electric Blue, Black
Why Need Factory reset and Hard reset Vivo U10
There are many causes for using hard reset VivoU10. For slow working, unlocking, FRP lock, unfortunately, supported warning apps and same type all problems of mobile. You will see it that unfortunate apps have stopped. This problem Comes from your mobile system for corrupted apps. it’s easy you can fix by hard reset and factory reset. But also if you forgot the mobile lock after locking, you can unlock this by hard reset and factory reset. So now we are going to our main points.
Before Hard Reset or factory reset VivoU10
Before hard reset VivoU10, See all instructions and then start hard reset of the VivoU10. First, Backup all mobile data from VivoU10 otherways You will be lost data forever after the mobile hard reset. Such as mobile contact no and other important images or video recording. And also need at last 80% battery charge. And remove the SD card and SIM card from VivoU10. And a very important note that removes Gmail ID from VivoU10 If possible, otherways after a hard reset the U10 You will victim FRP lock.
How Hard Reset VivoU10
- First Turn off your VivoU10 (By press Power button).
- Press (Volume UP, Power Button) until Vivo Fastboot
- Release all buttons when See Vivo Firstboot mode on the mobile screen.
- Press Volume Down button to select “Recovery Mode ” for confirming it presses the power button
- Now Tap on (Clear Data)
- Now-Again Tap Clear All Data
- Then Tap (OK) And Wait
- Now Tap Return And tap Back icon from upper corner Right
- Then Tap Restart and Tap OK
- After rebooting your VivoU10 then complete done the hard reset.
Factory reset or restore your Vivo U10
- At first Turn on your VivoU10 press the power button.
- Go to the Settings option.
- Touch now in more settings and then touch the Backup & reset option.
- Select Erase all data by a touch on this option.
- Touch Reset Phone
- select Erase Everything Then Clear all user data Select OK.
- Your VivoU10 complete Done After Abobe all are completed.