Hard Reset Vivo V7+: Vivo V7+ is a very nice mobile and the latest mobile. Vivo V7+ is a very Famous mobile in this time. This mobile release 2017 on September 15tht. The mobile Every Option and OS 7.1 version, The mobile very speeds up. The mobile OS is Android 7.1 (Nougat). And Dual SIM Nano SIM Dual Standby. The Vivo V7+ Mobile Display is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen 16 M Color. In this mobile Internal memory supported 64 GB, 34GB RAM External Micro SD card Memory Supported Up To 256GB. The camera Quality Primary Dual 16Mp, Secondary 24 MP. Now I want to Discus Vivo V7+.
There have many causes When we are using the Vivo V7+. Sometimes If your Vivo V7+ not working any software or other apps everything may be a problem with the software. After installing any Game, or other Apps APK software on your mobile. If the Apps is not suitable. If you are looking your mobile is very slow All options not working after installing any software on your mobile. Then need the hard reset of factory reset your Vivo V7+.
Before hard reset or factory reset of your Vivo V7+ mobile follows all instructions. You need to Backup all mobile data from your Vivo V7+. Such as your mobile contact numbers and other important data. And also need at last 80% charge on your Vivo V7+ mobile battery. And also remove the SD card and SIM card from your Vivo V7+. After everything completed then you can start Hard reset Vivo V7+.
Hard Reset Vivo V7+
- First Turn Of your Vivo V7+ (By press the Power button).
- Now Press (Volume UP, Power Button) For 10 Second And release all button when Vivo logo recovery mode show. (again Volume UP and Power).
- Now From the command mode select (Wipe data) to confirm by the power button.
- Then Select (Wipe Data) Accept It To confirm by the power button.
- Now Select (Reboot Your device) Using Power Rocket To confirm press the power button.
- After rebooting your Vivo V7+ then complete done the hard reset.
Factory reset or restore your Vivo V7+
- At first Turn on your Vivo V7+ press the power button.
- Go to the Setting option.
- Then Select by a tap on Backup & reset.
- Now Tap on factory data reset from the option.
- Select Reset device by a tap on this option.
- Now you have to tap on Erase Everything from the option.
- Your Vivo V7+ complete Done After Above all are completed.