Hard Reset Vivo X20 Plus: Vivo X20 Plus is a very nice mobile and latest mobile in the recent time. Vivo X20 Plus is very Famous mobile in this year of all Vivo mobile. This mobile release 2017 on October. The mobile Every Option easy and extra edition and OS 7.1.1 version, The mobile very speeds up. The mobile OS is Android 7.1.1 (Nougat). And Hybrid Dual SIM Nano-SIM Dual Standby. The Vivo X20 Plus Mobile Display is Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16 M Color. In this mobile Internal memory supported 64 GB, 4GB RAM External Micro SD card Memory Supported Up To 256GB. The camera Quality Primary Dual 12Mp, Secondary 12 MP. Now I want to Discus about Vivo X20 Plus.
Why Need Hard Reset Vivo X20 Plus
There have many causes why we are using hard reset the Vivo X20 Plus. Some time If your Vivo X20 Plus not working any software or other apps, everything may be the problem from software. After installing any Game, or other Apps APK software in your mobile. If the Apps is not suitable. If you are looking your mobile is very slow All option not working after installing any software on your mobile. Then need the hard reset or factory reset your Vivo X20 Plus.
Before hard reset or factory reset of your Vivo X20 Plus, mobile follows all instructions. You need Backup all mobile data from your Vivo X20 Plus. Such as your mobile contacts numbers and other important all any data. And also need at last 80% charge on your Vivo X20 Plus mobile battery. And also remove SD card and SIM card from your Vivo X20 Plus. After everything completed then you can start Hard reset Vivo X20 Plus.
Hard Reset Vivo X20 Plus
- First Turn Of your Vivo X20 Plus (By press Power button).
- Now Press (Volume UP, Power Button) For 10 Second And release all button when Vivo logo recovery mode show. (again Volume UP and Power).
- Now From command mode select (Wipe data) to confirm by the power button.
- Then Select (Wipe Data) Accept It To confirm by the power button.
- Now Select (Reboot Your device) Using Power Rocket To confirm press by the power button.
- After rebooting your Vivo X20 Plus then complete done the hard reset.
Factory reset or restore your Vivo X20 Plus
- At first Turn on your Vivo X20 Plus press by the power button.
- Go to Setting option.
- Then Select by a tap on Backup & reset.
- Now Tap on factory data reset from the option.
- Select Reset device by a tap on this option.
- Now you have to tap on Erase Everything from the option.
- Your Vivo X20 Plus complete Done After Above all are completed.