Hard reset Vivo Y69: Vivo Y69 is a very nice mobile. Vivo Y69 is a very Famous mobile at this time. This mobile release 2017 on September 1st. The mobile Every Option and OS 7.0 version, The mobile very speeds up. The mobile OS is Android 7.0 (Nougat). And Dual SIM standby supported. The Vivo Y69 Mobile Display is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen 16 M Color. In this mobile Internal memory supported 32 GB, 3 GB RAM External Micro SD card Memory Supported Up To 256GB. The camera Quality Primary Dual 13Mp, Secondary 16 MP. Now I want to discuss Vivo Y69.
Why Need Hard reset Vivo Y69
There have many causes When we are using the Vivo Y69. Sometimes If your Vivo Y69 not working with any software or other apps everything may be a problem with the software. After installing any Game, or other Apps APK software on your mobile. If the Apps is not suitable. If you are looking your mobile is very slow All options not working after installing any software on your mobile. Then need the hard reset or factory reset your Vivo Y69.
Before Hard Reset Your Vivo Y69
Before hard reset or factory reset of your Vivo Y69 mobile follows all instructions. You need to Backup all mobile data from your Vivo Y69. Such as your mobile contact numbers and other important data. And also need at last 80% charge on your Vivo Y69 mobile battery. And also remove the SD card and SIM card from your Vivo Y69. After everything completed then you can start Hard reset Vivo Y69.
Hard Reset Vivo Y69
- First Turn Of your Vivo Y69 (By press the Power button).
- Now Press (Volume UP, Power Button) For 10 Second And release all button when Samsung logo recovery mode show. (again Volume UP and Power).
- Now From the command mode select (Wipe data) to confirm by the power button.
- Then Select (Wipe Data) To confirm by the power button.
- Now Select (Reboot Your device) Using Power Rocket To confirm press by the power button.
- After rebooting your Vivo Y69 then complete done the hard reset.
How to Factory reset Vivo Y69
- At first Turn on your Vivo Y69 press the power button.
- Go to the Settings option.
- Then Select by a tap on Backup & reset.
- Now Tap on factory data reset from the option.
- Select Reset device by a tap on this option.
- Now you have to tap on Erase Everything from the option.
- Your Vivo Y69 complete Done After Abobe all are completed.