Hard Reset Vivo Y69: Vivo Y69 is a very nice mobile and latest mobile in the recent time. Vivo Y69 is very Famous mobile in this year of all Vivo mobile. This mobile release 2017 on September. The mobile Every Option easy and extra edition and OS 7.0 version, The mobile very speeds up. The mobile OS is Android 7.0 (Nougat). And Dual SIM Nano-SIM Dual Standby. The Vivo Y69 Mobile Display is ISP LED capacitive touchscreen, 16 M Color. In this mobile Internal memory supported 32 GB, 3 GB RAM External Micro SD card Memory Supported Up To 256GB. The camera Quality Primary Dual 13Mp, Secondary 16 MP. Now I want to Discus about Vivo Y69.
Why Need Hard Reset Vivo Y69
There have many causes why we are using hard reset the Vivo Y69. Some time If your Vivo Y69 not working any software or other apps, everything may be the problem from software. After installing any Game, or other Apps APK software in your mobile. If the Apps is not suitable. If you are looking your mobile is very slow All option not working after installing any software on your mobile. Then need the hard reset or factory reset your Vivo Y69.
Before hard reset or factory reset of your Vivo Y69, mobile follows all instructions. You need Backup all mobile data from your Vivo Y69. Such as your mobile contacts numbers and other important all any data. And also need at last 80% charge on your Vivo Y69 mobile battery. And also remove SD card and SIM card from your Vivo Y69. After everything completed then you can start Hard reset Vivo Y69.
Hard Reset Vivo Y69
- First Turn Of your Vivo Y69 (By press Power button).
- Now Press (Volume UP, Power Button) For 10 Second And release all button when Vivo logo recovery mode show. (again Volume UP and Power).
- Now From command mode select (Wipe data) to confirm by the power button.
- Then Select (Wipe Data) Accept It To confirm by the power button.
- Now Select (Reboot Your device) Using Power Rocket To confirm press by the power button.
- After rebooting your Vivo Y69 then complete done the hard reset.
Factory reset or restore your Vivo Y69
- At first Turn on your Vivo Y69 press by the power button.
- Go to Setting option.
- Then Select by a tap on Backup & reset.
- Now Tap on factory data reset from the option.
- Select Reset device by a tap on this option.
- Now you have to tap on Erase Everything from the option.
- Your Vivo Y69 complete Done After Above all are completed.