Hard Reset Vivo Y71i: Before use Vivo Y71i you have to learn how to factory reset and hard reset your Vivo Y71i. Many problems have of your Vivo Y71i you can fix by factory reset or hard reset. When you are looking your Vivo Y71i is very slow working or mobile are some hang. And also if you forgot your Vivo Y71i pattern lock or pin lock. You can reset the problem use hard reset or factory reset. Now I want to discuss the Vivo Y71i specifications:
The Vivo Y71i release 2018 in September. Vivo Y71i OS is Android 8.1 (Oreo). Vivo Y71i dual SIM Micro-SIM standby supported. The Vivo Y71i Mobile Display is ISP LCD capacitive touchscreen 16 M Colors. Vivo Y71i Internal memory built-in 16GB, 2 GB RAM, External Micro SD card Memory Supported Up To 256GB. Vivo Y71i camera Quality Primary Dual 8Mp, Secondary 5MP. Now I want to Discus about Factory reset Vivo Y71i.
Why Need factory reset and Hard reset Vivo Y71i
Hard reset Vivo Y71iThere have many causes why we are using hard reset or factory reset Vivo Y71i. Sometimes If your Vivo Y71i not working such as very slow mobile or slow touch working or some apps are not launching properly. Maybe you installed a Apps that is not suitable or not perfect for your Vivo Y71i. If you forgot pattern lock or pin lock of your Vivo Y71i then for reset the lock you can use hard reset.
Before factory Reset or hard reset Vivo Y71i
Before factory reset or hard reset Vivo Y71i, See all instruction and then start hard reset or factory reset of the Vivo Y71i. You need Backup all mobile data from your Vivo Y71i. Such as mobile contact no and other important image or video recording. And also need at last 80% battery charge on your Vivo Y71i. And also remove SD card and SIM card from Vivo Y71i. And a very important note that removes any login ID from Vivo Y71i other ways after hard reset your mobile FRP lock will show.
How Hard Reset Vivo Y71i
- First Turn off your Vivo Y71i (By press Power button).
- Press (Volume Up, Power Button) For 10 Second
- Release all button when See Firstboot mode on mobile screen.
- Use Volume button select “Recovery Mode” for confirming it presses the power button
- Select (Wipe Data) three times to confirm Power Button.
- Now Select (Wipe Data) to confirm press by the power button.
- Again Select (Wipe Data) to confirm press by the power button. Now, wait a few minutes.
- Now see Wipe data successful Now press power button to back.
- And then select Back and press the power button
- From recovery mode select “reboot system“
- After rebooting your Vivo Y71i then complete done the hard reset.
Factory reset or restore your Vivo Y71i
- At first Turn on your Vivo Y71i press the power button.
- Go to Setting option.
- Touch now on more setting and then touch Backup & reset option.
- Select Erase all data by a touch on this option.
- Touch Reset Phone
- select Erase Everything Then Clear all user data Select OK.
- Your Vivo Y71i complete Done After Abobe all are completed.