Hard reset Vivo Z1i: Vivo Z1i is a very excellent and faster mobile. Vivo Z1i is very Famous mobile in this Moments. The Vivo Z1i release 201i in July. This mobile is very faster and adds more new option every mobile user get more needed all of the facility. The mobile OS is Android 8.1 (Oreo). Dual SIM Micro-SIM standby supported. The Vivo Z1i Mobile Display is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen 16 M Colors. In this mobile Internal memory built-in 128GB, 4 GB RAM, External Micro SD card Memory Supported Up To 256GB. The camera Quality Primary Dual 16Mp, Secondary 13MP. Now I want to Discus about Hard Reset Vivo Z1i.
Why Need Hard reset Vivo Z1i
There have many causes why we are using hard reset of my Vivo Z1i. Sometimes If our Vivo Z1i not working any software or other apps, then maybe the problem with software installing. Maybe After installing any Game, or other Apps APK software in your mobile, If the Apps is not suitable, not perfect for your Hard reset Vivo Z1i. If your Vivo Z1i is pattern locked or any locked your can remove use hard reset your mobile.
Before Hard Reset Your Vivo Z1i
Before hard reset or factory reset of your Vivo Z1i, See all instruction and then start hard reset. You need Backup all mobile data from your Lava Z1i. You can backup all mobile data from your mobile such as mobile contact no and other important image or video recording. And also need at last 80% charge on your Lava Z1i mobile battery. And also remove SD card and SIM card from your Lava Z1i. And a very important note that removes any login ID from your mobile other ways after hard reset your mobile FRP lock will show.
How Hard Reset Lava Z1i
- First Turn off your Lava Z1i (By press Power button).
- Press (Volume UP, Power Button) For 10 Second And release all button when Android LoGo recovery mode show.
- Release all button when See First boot mode on mobile screen.
- Use Volume button select “recovery mode” for confirming it presses the power button
- Select (Wipe Data) three times to confirm Power Button.
- Now Select (Ok) To Clear all your data to confirm press by the power button.
- Select (Back) to confirm it by the power button.
- From recovery mode select “reboot system“
- After rebooting your Lava Z1i then complete done the hard reset.
Factory reset or restore your Lava Z1i
- At first Turn on your Lava Z1i press the power button.
- Go to Setting option.
- Touch now on Backup And reset option.
- Select Factory data reset by a touch on this option.
- Touch Reset device
- select Erase Everything Then Clear all user data Select OK.
- Your Lava Z1i complete Done After Abobe all are completed.