Hard Reset Vodafone Smart E8: Vodafone Smart E8 is a very famous and faster mobile. The Vodafone Smart E8 release 2017 on September. The mobile Every option Added more Update latest option witch that necessary for Now and days and also The mobile very speeds up. The mobile OS is Android 7.1 (Nougat). Nano SIM standby supported. The Vodafone Smart E8 Mobile Display is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen 16 M Colors. In this mobile Internal memory built in 8GB, 1 GB RAM, External Micro SD card Memory Supported Up To 128GB. The camera Quality Primary Dual 5Mp, Secondary 2MP. Now I want to Discus about Hard Reset Vodafone Smart E8.
Why Need Hard Reset Vodafone Smart E8
There have many causes why we are using hard reset of my Vodafone Smart E8. Sometimes If our Vodafone Smart E8 not working any software or other apps, then may be the problem from software installing. May be After installing any Game, or other Apps APK software in your mobile, If the Apps is not suitable, not perfect for your Vodafone Smart E8. If you are looking your mobile is very slow All option not working after installing any software on your mobile. Then need the hard reset of factory reset your Vodafone Smart E8.
Before Hard Reset Your Vodafone Smart E8
Before hard reset or factory reset of your Vodafone Smart E8, mobile follows all instructions below. You need Backup all mobile data from your Vodafone Smart E8. Such as your mobile contacts numbers and other important all any data. And also need at last 80% charge on your Vodafone Smart E8 mobile battery. And also remove SD card and SIM card from your Vodafone Smart E8. After every thing completed then you can start Hard Reset Vodafone Smart E8.
Hard Reset Vodafone Smart E8
- First Turn off your Vodafone Smart E8 (By press Power button).
- Now Press (Volume UP, Power Button) For 10 Second And release all button when Vodafone LoGo recovery mode show.
- Now From command mode select (Recovery Menu) to confirm by the power button.
- Select (Wipe Data/Factory Reset) For confirm Power Button.
- Now Select (Yes–Delete all user Data) To Clear all your data to confirm press by the power button.
- Select (Reboot system now) For confirm it by the power button.
- After rebooting your Vodafone Smart E8 then complete done the hard reset.
Factory reset or restore your Vodafone Smart E8
- At first Turn on your Vodafone Smart E8 press the power button.
- Go to Setting option.
- Tap now on Backup & reset option.
- Now tap Factory Data Reset.
- Select Reset Phone by a tap on this option.
- select Erase Everything Then Clear all user data Select OK.
- Your Vodafone Smart E8 complete Done After Abobe all are completed.