Hard Reset Xiaomi Mi Note 3: Xiaomi Mi Note 3 is a very nice mobile. Xiaomi Mi Note 3 is very Famous mobile in this time. This mobile release 2017 on September. The mobile Every Option Is easy so Every user can easily use the mobile, The mobile very speeds up. The mobile OS is Android 7.1 (Nougat). And Dual SIM standby supported. The Hard Reset Xiaomi Mi Note 3 Mobile Display is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen 16 M Color. In this mobile Internal memory 64/128 GB, 6 GB RAM External Micro SD card Memory Supported Up To 128GB. The camera Quality Primary Dual 16 Mp, Secondary 12 MP. Now I want to Discus about Hard Reset Xiaomi Mi Note 3.
Why Need Hard Reset Xiaomi Mi Note 3
There have many causes When we are using the Xiaomi Mi Note 3. Some time If your Xiaomi Mi Note 3 not working any software or other apps everything may be the problem from software. After installing any Game, or other Apps APK software in your mobile. If the Apps is not suitable. If you are looking your mobile is very slow All option not working after installing any software on your mobile. Then need the hard reset or factory reset your Xiaomi Mi Note 3.
Before Hard Reset Your Xiaomi Mi Note 3
Before hard reset or factory reset of your Xiaomi Mi Note 3, mobile follows all instructions. You need Backup all mobile data from your Xiaomi Mi Note 3. Such as your mobile contacts numbers and other important all any data. And also need at last 80% charge on your Xiaomi Mi Note 3 mobile battery. And also remove SD card and SIM card from your Xiaomi Mi Note 3. After everything completed then you can start Hard Reset Xiaomi Mi Note 3.
Hard Reset Xiaomi Mi Note 3
- First Turn Of your Xiaomi Mi Note 3 (By press Power button).
- Now Press (Volume UP, Power Button) For 10 Second And release all button when Samsung logo recovery mode show.
- Now From command mode select (Mi Logo) to confirm by the power button.
- Then Select (Volume UP ) To confirm by the power button.
- And then Select (English) To confirm by Power key.
- Select (Wipe Data/Factory Reset) For confirm Power Button.
- Now Select (Yes– Delete All User Data) To confirm press by the power button.
- Select (Reboot system now) For confirm it by the power button.
- After rebooting your Xiaomi Mi Note 3 then complete done the hard reset.
Factory reset or restore your Xiaomi Mi Note 3
- At first Turn on your Xiaomi Mi Note 3 press by the power button.
- Go to Setting option.
- Tap now on Backup & reset option.
- Now Tap on factory data reset from the option.
- Select Reset Device by a tap on this option.
- Select Erase Everything Then Clear all user data Select OK.
- Your Xiaomi Mi Note 3 complete Done After Abobe all are completed.