Hotspot Samsung Galaxy Note8: WiFi Hotspot is a very important thing for any android mobile user. It is a very biggest part of internet data sharing to other android or the internet supported device. You can share internet data from your mobile too with more devices. Before Internet data share from your Samsung Galaxy Note8 need a hotspot setup configuration. You can easily Wifi Hotspot setup on your mobile. Here below I have written Stap By step All Hotspot setup solution.
Why hotspot set up on your Samsung Galaxy Note8
Before internet data sharing from your Samsung Galaxy Note8 to other mobile or device then need first Hotspot setup. Wifi Hotspot Internet data sharing is very famous and very useful every internet user. If your mobile is FRP locked then you need to reset Or remove Google account FRP lock from your smartphone. Then need first Wifi internet connection in your mobile. If include no internet data on your mobile SIM then you can use the internet frother mobile device. And also Hotspot Wifi internet is very faster and Hi-speed for internet browsing.
How To setup Portable Hotspot on your Samsung Galaxy Note8
- Now from Samsung Galaxy Note8 Home screen.
- Tap Setting Option from your Samsung Galaxy Note8 home screen.
- Then tap Connection from the option.
- Now tap mobile hotspot and tethering.
- Then tap Mobile hotspot.
- Now from the upside right corner (Switch OFF/ON Of Hotspot by finger touch and move)
- Then from Network name (SSID), WPA2 PSK, you can change a new password of 8 characters.
- Then save the hotspot configuration and then use.
How to sharing internet data from your mobile to another device
Turn on your mobile hotspot and internet data connection. Then from other devices turn on Wifi. Take a few minutes to detect the hotspot device. find out about your Samsung Galaxy Note8 hotspot. Then you can use the internet. (Hotspot Samsung Galaxy Note8)