How to factory reset Huawei P smart Z: master format, recovery mode, reset pattern. huawei phones password reset pattern lock remove FRP google Gmail lock remove. This mobile release 2019 in May. Huawei P smart Z is very faster and many new further added.
Huawei P Smart Z specifications:
- Network supported GSM / HSPA / LTE.
- OS is Android 9.0 (Pie)
- SIM Singel Dual SIM nano supported.
- The display is LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen 16 M Color.
- Memory Internal memory 64 GB, 4 GB RAM and external 512 GB
- Camera Quality Primary Dual 16Mp 2MP, Secondary 16MP.
- Battery: Li-Po 4000 mAh
- Color: Sapphire Blue, Emerald Green, Midnight Black
Why Need Hard Reset Huawei P smart Z
Sometimes we are looking at our P Smart Z not working properly. There have many causes but I have mentioned some reasons. May You have install game apps or other any apps on P Smart Z. If you see after installing the apps on P Smart Z then mobile slow working or any other problems. If you forgot password or pattern lock.
Before Hard Reset Huawei P smart
Before hard reset or factory reset of your Huawei p smart Z, follows all instructions.
- You need Backup all mobile data from your Huawei P Smart z (Such as your mobile contacts numbers and other important all any data.)
- And also need at last 80% charge on your Huawei P smart Z mobile battery.
- And also remove SD card and SIM card from your Huawei P Smart Z.
- After everything completed then you can start Hard Reset Huawei P smart Z.
Hard Reset Huawei P smart Z
- First Turn Of your Huawei P smart Z (By press Power button).
- Now Press together (Volume UP, Power Button) For 10 Second And when see Huawei logo release power button and after few seconds release volume UP button)
- Now select (Wipe data/ factory reset) to confirm by the power button.
- Type YES.
- Now touch on wipe data/ Factory reset
- Again touch on wipe data/ factory reset
- Taking 100% to completed
- Now Touch on (Reboot system now)
- After rebooting your Huawei P smart Z then completely done the hard reset.
Factory reset or restore your Huawei P smart Z
- At first Turn on your Huawei P smart Z press by the power button.
- Go to the Settings option.
- Then Select by a tap on More Settings
- Tap now on Backup & reset option.
- Now Tap on Reset all data => Reset Phone => Reset Phone from the option.
- Now tap Erase everything
- Your Huawei P smart Z complete Done After Abobe all are completed.