How to hard reset and factory reset Google Pixel 4a 5G. Today I will teach you how to do a hard reset of a mobile, and with that, I will also teach you how to do a mobile factory reset. Hard reset is a very easy thing for any mobile user, a mobile user will be able to do a hard reset if they themselves spend a little time behind this article.
Basically, we will discuss the problem with which you will hard reset your mobile. If you forget your mobile after locking it, you need to hard reset your mobile to unlock it. If the mobile is slow, you need to hard reset your mobile to fix it. You need to hard reset your mobile to fix the Apps error message problem
specifications Google Pixel 4a 5G
- Google Pixel 4a 5G released- 2020, November.
- OS Version- Android 11.
- SIM- Nano-SIM, Electronic SIM card (eSIM)
- Display- OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Camera- main Cemara 12.2 MP/ 16MP and Back Camera 8 MP
- RAM- 6 GB
- Memory- Internal memory built-in 128GB, External Micro SD card Memory Not Supported.
- Color- Just Black
- Battery- Li-Po 3885 mAh, non-removable, fast charging 18W, USB Power Delivery 2.0
Why Need Hard reset Google Pixel 4a 5G
hard reset is a very important part of a mobile. To fix forgotten lock hard reset is the best method for unlocking. You will be able to solve the slow mobile problem by a hard reset. If you see an apps error message on display after some while, to fix the problem you have to hard reset the mobile.
Before Making Hard Reset of Google Pixel 4a 5G
You have to carefully before starting the hard reset. You make sure that your mobile battery charge is 80%. Backup all important data from the mobile otherways after hard reset you will lose all important data forever. Remove SIM card before starting the hard reset
How Hard Reset Google Pixel 4a 5G
- First, Turn On/ Turn off your Google Pixel4a 5G (press By Power button).
- Press together (Volume up, Power Button) until Fastboot option
- Now select Recovery Mode press by volume button
- Release all buttons when See No command mode option on the mobile screen.
- Press Power button + after 2 secund Volume Up (Now you get android recovery mode )
- Now Select Wipe data/ Factory reset press the volume down button and to confirm the press the power button.
- Select Factory Data Reset and confirm it by Power button and again select the Factory Data Reset and to confirm it press the power button
- Select Reboot System Now and to confirm the press the power button.
- Yes you have done the job
Factory reset or restore Google Pixel 4a 5G
- At first Turn on your mobile
- Go to the Settings option.
- Touch now on System.
- Now tap on Advanced
- Touch by fringer on Reset Options
- Now tap on Erase All Data (Factory reset).
- And tap on Erase All Data
- Now tap on erase Everything