How to Hard reset and factory reset Huawei nova 5z models SPN-AL00 and SPN-TL00. You will get a lot of problems while mobile using. And you can solve these problems yourself. Basically, you are to suffer for these minor problems. I am going to learn how you can solve this problem. Without going to Mobile Maker you can solve this small problem by yourself. What problems can you solve? You will be able to unlock your mobile if you have forgotten after locking the mobile.
The mobile can be restored by a factory reset. If the mobile is slow then the problem will be resolved after a hard reset. And if you have trouble while installing any apps then you can do a hard reset. If you ever see “unfortunately the app has stopped” then you can do the same thing to solve it. And I hope this topic will be a great benefit to you today. So now I’m going to the main point. See step by step
Huawei nova 5z specifications:
- Huawei nova5z released- 2019, November
- OS Version- Android 9.0 And EMUI 9.1
- Network: GSM/CDMA/HSPA/LTE
- SIM- Hybrid Dual SIM, Nano-SIM, Dual Stand By
- Display- LTPS IPS capacitive touchscreen 16 M Colors.
- Camera- Font Cemara 48MP/ 8MP/ 2MP/ 2MP LED flash, HDR Camera and Back Camera 32 MP HDR Camera
- CPU- Octa-core 2* 2.27GHz
- RAM- 6 GB
- Memory- Internal memory built-in 64GB/ 128GB, External Memory NM (neno memory) 256GB Supported.
- Battery- Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh. Fast battery charging 40W
- Color- Black, Aurora, Emerald Green
Before Making Hard Reset Huawei nova 5z
Before making hard reset Huawei nova5z, See all instructions and then start hard reset of the Huawei nova5z. First, Backup all mobile data from Huawei nova5z, otherways, you will lose data forever after the mobile hard reset. Such as your mobile contact no, captcha image, recoding video, and audio, etc. And also must make an 80% battery charge. Remove the SD card and SIM card from Huawei Nova5z. And a very important note that removes Gmail ID from Huawei Nova5z If possible, otherwise after making a hard reset the Huawei nova5z you may be victim FRP lock.
How Hard Reset Huawei Nova 5z
- First, Turn off your Huawei Nova5z (press By Power button).
- Press together (Volume Up, Power Button) til EMUI option
- Release all buttons when See the EMUI Option option on the mobile screen.
- Now Select Wipe data/ Factory reset press volume down button and to confirm the press power button.
- Now Type Yes press the Volume Up button select Wipe data/ Factory reset and to confirm the press power button.
- Select Wipe data/ Factory reset and to confirm the press power button.
- Wait til 100%
- Now Select Reboot System Now and to confirm the press power button.
- After rebooting your Huawei Nova5z complete done
Factory reset or restore Huawei Nova5z
- At first Turn on your Huawei Nova5z press the power button.
- Go to the Settings option.
- Touch now on System.
- Now tap on Reset
- And tap on Reset Phone
- Again tap on Reset Phone
- Again tap on Reset Phone
- Your Huawei Nova5z factory reset complete Done.
Why Need Hard reset Huawei nova5z
There are many reasons to hard reset the Huawei Nova5z. Basically, any lock on the mobile can be unlocked very easily by doing a hard reset. If you ever have any problem with Apps, you will get this message “Unfortunately not working”. This problem comes again and again from the mobile system if the apps are corrupted. So, making a hard reset you can fix the problem easily. If the mobile working slow, you can also solve this in this way. For restoring original data on your mobile you can factory reset the mobile.