How to hard reset oppo f11 pro: You should know how to hard reset and factory reset your Oppo F11pro and also how to unlock pattern lock, pin lock, password lock. Oppo f11pro is a Top Ranking and very faster working mobile. The Oppo F11pro release 2019 on October. The mobile OS is Android 9.0 (pie). Nano SIM Dual SIM standby supported. The Oppo F11pro Mobile Display is LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen 16 M Colors Display Size
6 inches. Oppo F11pro Network Supported GSM/ HSPA/ LTE. Oppo F11pro mobile Internal memory built-in 128GB, 6GB RAM, and internal memory 64 GB or 4 GB RAM CPU Octa-Core, 4*2.1. Oppo F11Pro The camera Quality Primary Dual 48Mp 5MP, Secondary 16MP. Battery Non-Removeable Li-Lon 4000mAh. Four Color Are Available Aurora green, Thunder Black. The mobile price 320 EUR. Now I want to Discus about Hard Reset Oppo F11Pro.
Why Need Hard Reset Oppo F11 Pro
Why you should hard reset or factory reset Oppo11Pro. If you see Oppo F11Pro not proper working or any apps. Maybe After installing any Game, or other Apps APK software in your mobile, If the Apps is not suitable or not perfect for your Oppo F11pro. After installing any software in your Oppo F11pro and after that you are looking your mobile is very slow and All option not working. Then need the hard reset or factory reset your Oppo F11pro to fix that.
Before Hard Reset Your Oppo F11 Pro
Before hard reset or factory reset of your Oppo F11Pro, follows all instructions below. You need Backup all mobile data from your Oppo F11Pro. Such as your mobile contacts numbers and other important all any data and image. And also need at last 80% charge on your Motorola Oppo F11Pro mobile battery. And also remove SD card and SIM card from your Oppo F11Pro. After everything completed then you can start Hard Reset Oppo F11Pro.
Hard Reset Oppo F11 Pro
- First Turn off your Oppo F11Pro (By press Power button).
- Now Press (Volume Down, Power Button) For 10 Second And release all button. Release All Button When Show Oppo LoGo recovery mode. (Note: if not working use Volume UP And Power Button)
- Now From command mode select (English) to confirm by the power button.
- Select (Wipe Data ) twice For confirm Power Button.Wipe data ( keep SMS contact and Photo )
- Now Select (OK) To Clear all your data to confirm press by the power button.
- Select (Reboot) For confirm it by the power button.
- After rebooting your Oppo F11Pro then complete done the hard reset.
Factory reset or restore your Oppo F11 Pro
- At first Turn on your Oppo F5 press the power button.
- Go to Settings option.
- Tap now on Aditional settings option.
- Select Back up and reset by a tap on this option.
- Now Select Factory Data Reset to tap it.
- select Erase all content & Settings.
- Your Oppo F11Pro complete Done After Abobe all are completed.