How to root Google Pixel 4 XL: After rooting you get the more extra facility from your Google Pixel 4XL. I will discuss with you, how to Root Google Pixel 4XL? You will get superuser control of Google Pixel 4XL. After rooting Google Pixel 4 XL GA01181-US, G020P, G020, GA01182-US, GA01180-US your mobile will be strong secure. You will get many benefits after making a root. I will try to talk a little about the benefits.
For removing a country lock, the mobile need have root. Sometime you might get the network problem from mobile software. For making fix the problem, at first, you have to root your mobile. Then you can solve the problem with a box or free tool. But, the network problem can be for hardware. Before starting work, you make sure that what type of problem it. You can edit all hidden system code from mobile, after making a root as you want.
Sometimes, you’ll see, that some virus has affected your mobile. If you get the message that “unfortunately apps not working”, Then you can solve the problem after rooting. You can use the box or tool such as a miracle tool or CM2 tool and UMT tool Z3X etc.
Specifications Google Pixel 4 XL
- OS: Android version 10
- Network: GSM/ CDMA/HSPA/LTE/EVDO
- Camera: primary camera 12.2MP 16MP and secondary 8MP TOF 3D camera
- Display: P-OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- RAM:- 6GB
- Memory: internal 64 GB and 128 GB, and External No
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 3700 mAh. Fast battery charging 18W. USB Power Delivery 2.0. QI Wireless Charging
- Color: Just Black, Clearly White, Oh So Orange
- Models: GA01181-US, G020P, G020, GA01182-US, GA01180-US
First what you should
- Need 80% mobile battery charge
- Enable USB dubbing Mode
- And Enable OEM
- Need an original USB data cable
How To root With PC
- First, Turn on your mobile
- Now Enable OEM and Enable USB Debugging Without Enable it you can not root your mobile
- To Enable it to go to settings option >> About Phone >> Build Number >> tap 10 times if want password give it
- Now Tap back and Tap on System >> Advanced >> developer option >> Turn on OEM unlocking >> Turn on USB Debugging
- Now download USB driver and install it in pc
- Download Fast boot
- Download ADB driver Install it in pc
- Google Pixel 4 XL Firmmary file
- Download Android SDK tool for windows
- Android SDK tool for Mac
- Android SDK for Linus
- Download Magisk Manager APK and install it in mobile
How To root the phone with mobile
- First Power On Google Pixel 4 XL.
- Must 80% battery charge needed
- Need an internet data connection with your Google Pixel 4XL. (Wifi internet connection is better).
- Allow installation enable Unknown Sources from Google Pixel 4XL.
- Now Download KingoRoot APK And Install it.
- Now Lunch The KingoRoot in Google Pixel 4XL. (Note: if you see any harmful message tap Yes).
- After lunch, the KingoRoot, now Click One Click Root.
- Wait a few times to complete Google Pixel 4XL.
- Now you will See Succeeded message.
Root with pc of Google Pixel 4 XL
- First Turn On internet connection in your pc
- Download The Kingo Root Computer Or Pc Version Software.
- After Download the Kingoroot Software Install it the software in your pc
- Now Download USB Driver as a mobile model number And Install It in pc
- After Completed the Installing all software in pc
- Now Power On the Google Pixel 4XL.
- Battery charge 80% needed
- Must turn on Internet data connection in pc
- Now Connect USB Cable From Your Pc To Mobile. It will a few minutes to detect your mobile to pc.
- Click Root
- It will take 100% to complete the root
How To Cheek Your Mobile root
To make sure the root is correct or not of Google Pixel 4XL. Download Root Checker APK and install it in Google Pixel 4XL. After installing the root checker, Lunch the Root Checker on mobile. Now you will see the root successful message on the mobile display. You will see Fail message on display if root file missing or not properly rooted.