How to Root Your Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite: Why you will root your Galaxy, Note10 Lite. And what are the benefits of the root? For so many reasons, your mobile must have Rooted. You can fix the network problem if your mobile has a network problem. If your Samsung Note10 Lite not supporting the OTG pen drive. After root, your Galaxy Note10 Lite will support the OTG pen drive or external mouse. If your Samsung Note10 Lite is attracted to any virus to remove the virus need root your Galaxy Note10 Lite then you can remove any virus by miracle box. After root your Samsung Note10 Lite you can control your mobile as a superuser. Your Samsung Note10 Lite battery will longtime lasting if you’re mobile is rooted.
before Root Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite
Before root, you’re Galaxy Note10 Lite. Need original Galaxy Note10 Lite USB cable, And also need Samsung driver. First, enable developer option. And need also 80% charge on your Galaxy Note10 Lite battery. And also Enable Developer option Samsung Note10 Lite. how to enable OEM to unlock option. See from below,
1. Go to your mobile setting option.
2. Then tap on about the device.
3. Now tap 7 times on build number then your developer will enable.
4. Again go to setting option => developer option enable.
Root Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite root with mobile
Power on your Samsung Note10 Lite And Need also 80% Charge on your Galaxy Note10 Lite battery. Then need an internet data connection (Wifi internet connection is better). Allow installation enable the Allow installation go to Settings => Security => Unknown Sources. Now Download KingoRoot APK. And Install it on your Samsung Note10 Lite. Then Lunch The KingoRoot On your Galaxy Note10 Lite (Notice: If you see any worming massage The software is harmful then Tap Yes. After lunch, the KingoRoot Then Click One Click Root. Wait a few times if you’re Samsung Note10 Lite Root is Completed Then You Will See Succeeded message. If Root Fail then massage will show root is failed. For root cheek download root checker.
Root Samsung GalaxyNote10Lite By KingoRoot With Computer Or PC Root Android
- Download The KingoRoot Computer Or Pc Version Software.
- After Download the Kingoroot Software Then Install the software on your computer Or Pc.
- Now Download your Galaxy Note10 Lite model USB Driver And Also Install It on your Computer Or Pc.
- After Complete the Installing all software on your Computer Or Pc.
- First, you’re Galaxy Note10 Lite Power On.
- Then Need Galaxy Note10 Lite Battery Charge 80%.
- Need Also Your Computer Internet Data Connection turn On.
- Now Connect USB Cable From Your Pc To Galaxy Note10 Lite. Take a few minutes to detect USB recognize your Samsung Note10 Lite.
- Click Root when rooting time Do Not Unplug the USB Cable before completed Root.
- If 100% completed the root status then root Will Completed.
How To Cheek Your Samsung GalaxyNote10Lite root
After above all completed then you have to check your Galaxy Note10 Lite device root is completely done or not. So now Download the Root Checker APK and install it on your Samsung Note10 Lite. Then Lunch the Root Checker on your Samsung Note10 Lite. If your Galaxy Note10 Lite is rooted then succeeded tick mark will show. If your Samsung Note10 Lite is not rooted then Root Fail message will show.
Root Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite mobile WTRP Root solution
First, need Download CF-Auto of as your Galaxy Note10 Lite model. Then Need Download USB Driver as a Galaxy Note10 Lite model. And also need USB original Cable. Download Also SuperUS APK. And Download Root Checker APK. Now Turn On your Galaxy Note10 Lite Need 80% Charge on your Galaxy Note10 Lite, enable USB Debugging mode. Now see how to root your Galaxy Note10 Lite form bellow,
- First, download Odin’s latest version.
- Download CF-Auto Search the Samsung Note10 Lite website downside. Click here to download CF-Auto file
- Then turn off your Samsung Note10 Lite and plug USB cable then press Volume button Down and
Power button after that press volume up button for downloading mode.
- Now lunch Odin 3 and click AP and upload the CF-Auto file. Download Odin 3 from here
- Connect your mobile to pc and click start from the Odin 3 tool.
- After complete, the CF-Auto file inserts then your Galaxy Note10 Lite will reboot.
- After that Install Root checker to sure, your mobile is rotted or not.
- Now you are Done