how to set up Hotspot on Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G: Today I will show you how to Setup a hotspot and it’s configuration. And also how you will get Clear hotspot internet data without dropping internet data. The hotspot is a very important part of a mobile user. Why Hotspot is very important for any mobile user. you can share your mobile internet data from your mobile to other all wifi supported devices. At this time, we can’t solve many work type of the internet without internet data.
So we can say in a word, the internet is Involved in human life communication and entertainment. With the internet, we can use Instagram, Linkedin, IMO, what apps, Facebook, Twitter, and any other social marketing website. Not only social marketing but also we can use it for unlocking FRP lock or software problem solution. So now see stape by step how to set up and configuration hotspot manually on your mobile
Why wifi hotspot and how to set up Hotspot
Wifi is a very important part for every mobile user maybe already you have got some a little bit idea from the first para. So many problems are that you can not solve without wifi internet. Basically, To share internet data from one mobile to other devices it is most important. You can share internet data from your mobile other any device which does not support SIM. For using the internet from another device first you have to set up a hotspot manually on your Samsung Galaxy S20 ultra 5G.
Every internet user knows better, that wifi hotspot is hi-speed than SiM internet data. Moreover, so many problems are that you can not solve without wifi hotspot or batter with wifi hotspot. Such as when you want to update your mobile, you can use wifi hotspot that is risk-free for your mobile. You can unlock your mobile Frp lock very easily by wifi hotspot internet data. you can download any big file by wifi hotspot internet data that give you a very better speed than Sim data.
Besides, the Samsung Galaxy S20 ultra 5G T has Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 585) and 12/16 GB RAM which will be better internet speed. So I hope you will clear full access internet from your mobile without bandwidth restriction. So please now see my all staps one by one from below
how to Setup a hotspot and configure on Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G
- First, go to the main menu by touch on display and slide upside.
- After that go to the settings option.
- And then touch connection.
- After that touch mobile Mobile hotspot and tethering.
- Now touch on Mobile hotspot then tap OK to enable the hotspot
- After enabling the hotspot and again touch on mobile hotspot.
- Now touch on the password to change the password as you wish to give new password and tap save
- After turn on mobile hotspot now you can share internet data from Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G to any mobile or any device
- Now you successful.
How to Internet access from your Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G to other mobile
- After Doing Wifi Hotspot setup Configured on Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G
- Now local area internet ready to service from Galaxy S20 ultra 5G to another mobile.
- Turns on Wifi From another mobile after that your mobile will be searching hotspot device when you will see the hotspot device name on the Samsung S20 ultra 5G then tap on the device.
- After that give the password which you were used in Samsung S20 ultra 5G and connect
- You are done now
How to get Clear hotspot from Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G
It is a very important part of a mobile internet user to get clear internet data from your mobile. Now I will show you how you will get full internet data with hi-speed without internet data restriction Problem. So, please use all simple steps from below that I have mentioned
- first, turn off your mobile automatic update
- Clear all mobile crash file under installed all apps
- From developer option after that turn off background all animation
- That is enough to speed up mobile and internet