how to Hard reset and factory reset Huawei Mate 30 Pro 5G. There are some common issues when using mobile. And this is our attempt to solve these small problems. We try to share that experience with you by practically working in the mobile store. And I hope that after reading this article you can unlock any lock on mobile. In addition, you can restore the data on the mobile. Problems that you can solve through hard reset and factory reset. If you see your mobile automatic working or slow working. To fix the problems, you can use a hard reset or factory reset.
For unlocking the pattern lock, Pin lock and finger lock making a hard reset. Every mobile user is facing these problems while using a mobile. And I hope from today onwards you can do it yourself without a mobile maker. So see all steps to be a success
Huawei Mate 30 Pro 5G specifications:
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro5G released- 2019, September.
- OS Version- Android 10. And EMUI 10
- Network: GSM/HSPA/LTE/5G
- SIM- Hybrid Dual SIM, Nano-SIM, Dual Stand By
- Display- OLED capacitive touchscreen 16 M Colors.
- Camera- Font Cemara 40 MP/ 8MP/ 40/ 3D TOF Camera and Back Camera 32 MP/ 3D TOF Camera
- CPU- Octa-core 2* 2.86GHz
- RAM- 8 GB
- Memory- Internal memory built-in 128GB/ 256GB, External Memory NM (neno memory) 256GB Supported.
- Battery- Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh. Fast battery charging 40W. Fast wireless charging 27W
- Color- Black, Cosmic Purple, Emerald Green, Orange, Forest Green, Space Silver
Why Need Hard reset Huawei Mate 30 Pro 5G
For that reason, your Huawei Mate 30 Pro5G Mobile will be hard reset. For Pattern locked, slow working, PIN locked, Face Locked, unfortunately not working warning apps and same type all problems of mobile. Unfortunately not working warning apps Comes from your Huawei Mate 30 Pro5G system for corrupted apps. You make a hard reset or factory reset To fix the problems. But also, if you forget the mobile lock after locking, to unlock the Huawei Mate 30 Pro5G also make hard reset or factory reset. Please see the main point from below
Before Making Hard Reset of Mate 30 Pro5G
Before making hard reset Huawei Mate 30 Pro5G, See all instructions and then start hard reset of the Huawei Mate 30 Pro5G. First, Backup all mobile data from Huawei Mate 30 Pro5G otherways You will be lost data forever after the mobile hard reset. Such as mobile contact no and other important images or video recording. And also need at last 80% battery charge. Remove the SD card and SIM card from Huawei Mate 30 Pro5G. And a very important note that removes Gmail ID from Huawei Mate 30 Pro5G If possible, otherways after a hard reset the Huawei Mate 30 Pro5G you could be victim FRP lock.
How Hard Reset Huawei Mate 30 Pro 5G
- First, Turn off your Huawei Mate 30 Pro5G (press By Power button).
- Press together (Volume Up, Power Button) til EMUI option
- Release all buttons when See the EMUI Option option on the mobile screen.
- Now Select Wipe data/ Factory reset press volume down button and to confirm the press power button.
- Now Type Yes press the Volume Up button select Wipe data/ Factory reset and to confirm the press power button.
- Select Wipe data/ Factory reset and to confirm the press power button.
- Wait til 100%
- Now Select Reboot System Now and to confirm the press power button.
- After rebooting your Huawei Mate 30 Pro5G complete done
Factory reset or restore Huawei Mate 30 Pro5G
- At first Turn on your Huawei Mate 30 Pro5G press the power button.
- Go to the Settings option.
- Touch now on System.
- Now tap on Reset
- And tap on Reset Phone
- Again tap on Reset Phone
- Again tap on Reset Phone
- Your Huawei Mate 30 Pro5G factory reset complete Done.