LG Q8 2018 | Hard Reset, Factory Reset: Q8 is a very excellent and faster mobile. The Q8 is very Famous mobile in this Moments. The Q8 release In 2018 On Augst. This Q8 is very faster mobile add more option and more futures. The Q8 OS is Android 8.1 (Oreo). Single SIM nano and Dual SIM Dual standby supported. The Q8 Mobile Display is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen 16 M Colors. In this Q8 Internal memory built-in 64GB, 4 GB RAM, External Micro SD card Memory Supported Up To 256GB. The Q8 camera Quality Primary Dual 16Mp, Secondary 5MP. Now I want to Discus about Hard Reset Q8.
Why Need Hard reset LG Q8
There have many causes why we are using hard reset of Q8. Sometimes If our Q8 not working on any software or other apps, then maybe the problem with software installing. Maybe After installing any Game, or other Apps APK software in your Q8, If the Apps is not suitable, not perfect for your Hard reset Q8. If your Q8 is pattern locked or any locked your can remove use hard reset your Q8.
Before Hard Reset Your LG Q8 2018
Before hard reset or factory reset of your Q8, See all instruction and then start hard reset. You need Backup all mobile data from your Q8. You can backup all mobile data from your Q8 such as mobile contact no and other important image or video recording. And also need at last 80% charge on your Q8 mobile battery. And also remove SD card and SIM card from your Q8. And a very important note that removes any login ID from your Q8 other ways after hard reset your Q8 FRP lock will show.
How Hard Reset LG Q8
- First Turn off your Q8 (By press Power button).
- Press (Volume Down, Power Button) For 10 Second And release all button when Android LoGo recovery mode show.
- Now press Volume Down and Power Button and release all button when seeing factory data reset
- And then select YES and confirm the Power button.
- After that, you are successfully completed.
Factory reset or restore your LG Q8
- At first Turn on your Q8 press the power button.
- Go to Setting and General option.
- Touch now on Backup & reset option.
- Select Factory data reset by a touch on this option.
- Touch Reset Phone
- And then touch Delete All to Clear all user data
- Now your LG Q8 factory reset is completely done
How to Soft Reset LG Q8
Soft reset is a very simple subject to solved hang problem for your Q8. When you see your Q8 mobile not working all mobile is hang then you can use soft reset for fix hang. When seeing you Q8 is hung then press the power button for 15 to 20 seconds. After that again try power on press power button. Now complete DONE.