How to hard reset Oppo A11: You should be experienced, how to hard reset and factory reset your OppoA11. To unlock your mobile and restoring mobile. How can you be benefited from hard reset and factory reset? You can speed up your mobile by hard reset or factory reset. If your mobile is very slow then you can do it. Maybe you have forgotten the mobile password may be pattern lock, PIN lock, Face lock and fringer lock or any other lock. No Problem, you can fix the problem by making a hard reset. Moreover, You get a lot of benefits from the hard reset and factory reset. If you see the error message or software problems from your mobile easily you can solve the problem by hard reset.
Some Safacification Of Oppo A11
- Release date:- In 2019, October.
- OS version:- Android 9.0
- Network:- GSM/ CDMA/ HSPA/ LTE.
- SIM:- Nano-SIM Dual SIM standby supported.
- Display:- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen 16 M Colors Display Size 6.5 inches.
- CPU:- Octa-Core, 4*2.0 GHz.
- RAM:- 4GB and 6GB
- Memory:- Internal memory built-in 64/ 128GB/ 256GB
- Camera:- Font Camera 12/8/2/2Mp, Secondary 8MP.
- Battery:- Non-Removeable Li-Po 5000mAh. Power bank quick and safe charging
Battery charging 10W
- Color:- Lake Green, Purple, Cloud White
- Price:- 200 EUR in GSM
Why Need Hard Reset Oppo A11
Why you should hard reset or factory reset OppoA11. If you see some apps, not proper working from OppoA11. It can be some apps corrupted or not properly working. For whatever reason, systems sending some error message. Maybe, You’re seeing the error message, After installing any Apps on your mobile. The app may not be suitable for your mobile. If you noticed that mobile very slow then make a hard reset or factory reset to fix the problem. In addition to this, many problems can be resolved by a hard reset. I want to go to the main discussion without wasting your time.
Before Making a Hard Reset Your mobile
- There are some precautions to take to keep your mobile good before performing a hard reset.
- Backup all mobile data from your mobile
- Backup all Images, Phone number, and other all important data
- Making Battery 80% charge
- Remove the SD card and SIM card from your mobile.
Hard Reset Oppo A11
- First Turn off your OppoA11 (By press Power button).
- Now Press (Volume Down, Power Button) For 10 Second And release all button. Release All Button When Show Oppo LoGo recovery mode. (Note: if not working use Volume UP And Power Button)
- Now From command mode select (English) to confirm by the power button.
- Select (Wipe Data ) twice To confirm Power Button. Wipe data ( keep SMS contact and Photo )
- Now Select (OK) To Clear all your data to confirm the press by the power button.
- Select (Reboot) To confirm it by the power button.
- After rebooting your OppoA11 then complete done the hard reset.
Factory reset or restore your OppoA11
- At first Turn on your OppoA11 press by the power button.
- Go to the Settings option.
- Tap now on the Aditional settings option.
- Select Back up and reset by a tap on this option.
- Now Select Reset to Factory Settings to tap it.
- Then tap on Erase all content & settings
- Select Erase Data.
- Your Oppo OppoA11 completes Done After Abobe all are completed.