Root Xiaomi Redmi 6: Why need root your Xiaomi Redmi 6, How you get the extra facility from the root? now I will discuss the root of Xiaomi Redmi 6. Sometimes we are looking mobile network not working, then you can fix it by root your Redmi 6. If your mobile does not support OTG cable, Pendrive, Or external any device, After rooting your Redmi 6, Then You can use OTG pen drive, OTG cable, Mouse on your mobile. You can remove all virus from your Redmi 6 after root. After root your Redmi 6 you can change system os version and code.
Security => Unknown Sources.
- Now Download KingoRoot APK, and Install it on your Xiaomi Redmi 6
- Then Lunch The KingoRoot on your Xiaomi Redmi 6 (Notice: If you see any worming massage The software is harmful then Tap Yes.
- After lunch, the KingoRoot Then Click One Click Root.
- Wait a few time If your Xiaomi Redmi 6 Root is Completed Then You Will See Succeeded message.
- If Root Fail then massage will show root is failed.
Root Xiaomi Redmi 6 By KingoRoot With Computer Or PC Root Android
- Download The Kingo Root Computer Or Pc Version Software.
- After Download the Kingoroot Software Then Install the software on your computer Or Pc.
- Now Download your Xiaomi Redmi 6 model USB Driver And Also Install It on your Computer Or Pc.
- After Complete the Installing all software on your Computer Or Pc.
- First Your Xiaomi Redmi 6 Power On.
- Then Need Mobile Battery Charge 80%.
- Need Also Your Computer Internet Data Connection turn On.
- Now Connect USB Cable From Your Pc To Mobile. Take a few minutes to detect USB recognize your mobile.
- Click Root When rooting time Do Not Unplug the USB Cable before completed Root.
- If 100% completed the root status Then root Will Completed.
How To Cheek Your Xiaomi Redmi 6 root
Above all, Then You have to check Root of your Redmi 6, Root Complete or not. Need Root Checker APK Download, After downloading root checker APK Then install it on your Redmi 6. Lunch the Root Checker on your Redmi 6. If your Xiaomi Redmi 6 is rooted then succeeded tick mark will show on the mobile display. If your Redmi 6 is not rooted then Root Fail message will see.