How to Root Your Samsung galaxy m21. There are many simple rules to Root and I will show these rules here. There are many reasons to root the mobile. For example, sometimes you have to root your mobile phone compulsorily and sometimes you root your mobile phone to get some benefits.
I will now discuss why it is mandatory to root the mobile. For example, if there is a problem with the mobile network, to fix it, the root must be played. You also have to root the mobile to unlock the country lock of the mobile.
Now we will discuss the additional benefits that you will get after rooting the mobile. Basically, after rooting the mobile you will get an extra superuser option on your mobile. Extra superuser will be more extra secure your mobile.
Before starting Root of Samsung galaxy m21
There are a few things to keep in mind before you start the root. You must have a USB original cable of Samsung and must be installed USB driver to pc. Must have a minimum 80% battery charge. Moreover, the Developer function must be enabled. How to enable developer options, It is given below.
- Go to your mobile settings option.
- Then tap on about Phone
- Thereafter, Tap on Software information
- Now tap 7 times on build number then the developer will be enabled and go to the back.
- Again go to settings option
- And Now tap on developer option.
- Now tern on OEM
- And then turn on USB debugging
How to Root with mobile
First, Power on your Samsung Galaxy M21 And make sure that mobile battery charge 80%. After that turn on wifi internet data on your mobile. Now you have to enable unknown sources so go to Settings => biometrics and security => Install Unknown Apps => Chrome => Turn on Allow From this Source. And then Download KingoRoot APK. After downloading the App, install it on your mobile. Run the KingoRoot after installation. Now tap on One Click Root. After waiting for a while you will get a success message. You can use a root checker to check whether your mobile has been successfully rooted.
Root By KingoRoot With PC
- First, turn on the Internet connection on your computer
- Download The KingoRoot of Pc Version.
- After downloading the Kingroot software, install it on your computer.
- Then download the USB driver and install it on the computer.
- After installing everything, turn on your mobile
- Now make sure that mobile battery charger 80%
- launch the KingoRoot software on the computer
- Then connect the mobile to the computer with a USB cable.
- Now Click Root
- Do not try to open USB cable from mobile during root
- After 100% your mobile will be successfully rooted
How To Cheek Your mobile root
After rooting your mobile you must make sure that whether your mobile is rooted properly. To test the route, first, you need to download the root checker app. Then install the root checker app on the mobile. Lunch the root checker app after it has been installed. If the root is successfully made on mobile then it will look successful massage. And if the root is not successful then it will show a failed message
Root With WTRP file
First, you have to Download CF-Auto of as Samsung Galaxy M21. And then you have to download the USB Driver. And you must have a USB cable and Also SuperUS.APK. The mobile must have an 80% charge and USB dubbing enabled. Now follow the steps one by one to root from below.
- First, download Odin’s latest version.
- Download CF-Auto as a mobile model. Click here to download CF-Auto file
- Then turn off your mobile
- To turn on downloading mode, press together the Volume Down button and Power button after that release all button and press volume up button
- Now lunch Odin3 and click AP and upload the CF-Auto file. Download Odin 3 from here
- Connect your mobile to pc and click start from the Odin 3 tool.
- Your mobile will restart after the file is rooted
- After the mobile is rooted, check with the root checker to confirm it.
- Now you are Done