Strong Hard Reset Xiaomi Redmi 6: Xiaomi Redmi 6 is very excellent and faster mobile. Xiaomi Redmi 6 is very Famous mobile in this Moments. The Xiaomi Redmi 6 release 2018 in June. This mobile is very faster you can use roughly. The mobile OS is Android 8.1 (Oreo). Hybrid Dual SIM Micro-SIM standby supported. The Xiaomi Redmi 6 Mobile Display is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen 16 M Colors. In this mobile Internal memory built-in 64GB, 4 GB RAM and 32 GB and ram 3 GB, External Micro SD card Memory Supported Up To 256GB. Camera Quality Primary Dual 13Mp, Secondary 5MP. Now I want to Discus about Strong Hard Reset Xiaomi Redmi 6.
Why Need Strong Hard Reset Xiaomi Redmi 6
There have many causes why we are using hard reset of my Xiaomi Redmi 6. Sometimes If our Xiaomi Redmi 6 not working any software or other apps, then maybe the problem with software installs. Maybe After installing any other Apps APK software or Game in your mobile, If the Apps is not suitable, not perfect for your Hard reset Xiaomi Redmi 6. If your Xiaomi Redmi 6 is pattern locked or any locked your can remove use hard reset your mobile.
Before Hard Reset Your Xiaomi Redmi 6
Before hard reset or factory reset of your Xiaomi Redmi 6, See all instruction and then start hard reset your mobile. You need Backup all mobile data from your Xiaomi Redmi 6. You can backup all important data from your mobile such as contact no, recording, image or any other data. Because after hard reset your mobile you lost all data forever. And also need at last 80% charge on your Xiaomi Redmi 6 mobile battery. And also remove SD card and SIM card from your Xiaomi Redmi 6. Remove Gmail ID from your mobile other ways after hard reset your mobile you see FRP lock.
How Strong Hard Reset Xiaomi Redmi 6
- First Turn off your Xiaomi Redmi 6 (By press Power button).
- Press (Volume UP +, Power Button) For 10 Second And release all button when Android LoGo recovery mode show.
- Release all button when See My recovery mode on the mobile screen.
- Select Wipe & Reset to confirm that press power button.
- Now select use volume button Wipe All Data and to confirm it press the power button.
- Now select YES.
- From recovery mode select “Power off“
- Now press the power button to turn on your mobile
- Now complete Done your mobile
Factory reset or restore your Xiaomi Redmi 6
- At first Turn on your Xiaomi Redmi 6 press the power button.
- Go to Setting option.
- Touch Backup And reset option.
- After that touch Factory Data Reset.
- Touch Reset Phone
- select Erase Everything Then Clear all user data Select OK.
- Your Xiaomi Redmi 6 complete Done After Abobe all are completed.